Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recyclable, non-toxic, tough material
- Buoyant and bouncy for varied fun
- Doggie-durable, great for chewers
- Rated a top product by numerous magazines and called the "world's best dog ball" by industry experts
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets CanvasTug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$8.93Chewy Price$10.80List Price
- DealFrisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$6.75Chewy Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- DealHuggleHounds Lil Feller Durable Plush Squirrel Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blueberry, 6-in$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 4.5-in$11.04Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Raspberry Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy$6.49Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Medium$10.16Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- DealJW Pet Good Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealTuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$20.99Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$8.24Chewy Price$14.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
199 Customer Reviews
Planet Dog Orbee Ball
My Dachshund adores these balls,they are his favorite! He knew when the Cheey box arrived- What was in it- He literally tore the box apart to get to the contents! If he could order these balls via Alexa himself,HE WOULD!
Not so Tuff
Unfortunately, this ball did not work for us. I've had Planet Dog balls (even this same Orbee-Tuff model) before that have stood up to my dog's incessant fetch habits, but this one was torn apart after one session where I actively did not let my dog chew on it. Bummed since I've had good experiences with them in the past from different sellers.
My dog LOVES this! I was pretty sure she would like it, and wondered if she would chew it apart, but she absolutely loves it and has not even tried to chew it apart. She is a big girl, that loves to chew, but she just loves running around with it in her mouth. She even chomps down sometimes and it has not come apart. We've had it almost a month. Sometimes I put a few little treats in the hole and it's even more fun for her!
This Tuff Ball is True to its Name
Purchased as Christmas gifts for my two GSD’s. We love them! They are well made and bounce great. I would not recommend as chew toy for large dogs. Excellent for a good workout of fetch for our best friends.
My dog’s favorite toy / so worth the money
I bought this same ball for my German Sheppard several years ago at Doggy Day Care when she stayed while we were away for the weekend. The ball is tough and a great deal, I know it seems expensive but it outlasts any other ball. The original has given us years of fun playing fetch and just allowing my girl to carry it around in her mouth, but it was getting rough! I was so very happy to find this ball on Chewy after looking all over. The original location stopped carrying it, and I couldn’t find it in any pet stores. We tried several other balls, but they might last a week.
We’re going on 2 weeks with this one, it’s a record for our heavy chewer, a little bit of the outside is gone but that’s it and trust me, our guy can destroy just about anything those teeth come in contact with
Dog Loves It!
Excellent Toy! My dog chews it, catches it, drops it and catches it after the bounce. My dog usually destroys toys in short time. Not this one!
Jaime Moose the 98 pound Ball Destroying Monster Has Met His Match!!
I got the supposedly glow in the dark orbee (it doesn't glow but it sure is much easier to find at night) for Moosie to replace an older, smaller solid blue one he had that we lost in the heavy weeds. (I hope to find it in the fall or winter.) He loves it and is happy to be chewing on an orbee again. He loves to chase it when I throw, kick or bounce it and always brings it back. The fact that it hasn't been destroyed within 2 hours means that it's a keeper for sure!! He's actually had it for 2 weeks and it's still in one piece. I recommend it for large, strong chewers.
Long Life for Big Dog
My GSD loves this ball. It has lasted 3 years without the continents breaking off, tll now. It glows in the dark, which has saved me from tripping. Highly recommend.
This purchase was an experiment
I am normally very leery of balls that appear to have an easily chewed apart design. I purchased this ball because the human in me couldn't resist giving the world to my pooch. And, even though I was absolutely certain that the green "continents" design on this ball would be chewed apart in minutes, I was wrong! The ball is pliable and has an unpredictable bounce due to the uneven surface, something my doggy finds fun to chase. Sophie now has the world in her toothy grip and all is well in her universe of doggy happiness. I will still keep a sharp eye out for tears or missing chunks... so far, so good!