Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Double-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Inspired by their extra tough Diamond Plate balls, the Double-Tuff is made from the same doggie-durable, bouncy, buoyant and mint-scented Orbee-Tuff material
- Rated at 5 out of 5 chompers on the Durability Scale, great for the toughest chewers
- Bouncy, minty, recyclable and non-toxic material
- Doggie durable and buoyant for varied fun
- Asymmetrical “doubled” design makes for amazingly unpredictable bounces, making it a toy that can stimulate a dog mentally much more than a standard fetch toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Avo Doggo Avocado Dog Tug Toy, 2 count$26.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Marvel 's Ironman Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.80Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Iron Man Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Extra Long$15.29Chewy Price$18.88List Price
- West Paw Richey Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Lime$20.95Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.48Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Bottle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.25Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Rubber||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rope, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
Not Quite Tough Enough
We have the ball version of this toy and it has lasted and lasted! But my Springer Spaniel chewed a piece off this one almost immediately. The hole at the top was just big enough to get a good grip. I think it would last much longer with a smaller hole.
This is the first toy that she has not managed to destroy. She loves this toy and the erratic way it bounces. She has played with this more than anything and has YET to take a chunk out of it.
Nice toy for my dogs
My dogs like this toy, it seems durable but I wish it didn’t have the hole on top. My puppy has started to gnaw on it and it appears to be breaking down a bit.
Double Tuff, It's Not
Reading the description of this item you would expect a hard rubber toy that cannot easily be destroyed... don't be fooled, this is not. This is a toy that any chewer, not just a strong chewers would destroy. That being said, it was bought as a fetch toy and has worked very well for that as long as my dog is not allowed any gnawing between throws.
Amazing and durable
Love this dog toy! We have a 60 lb staff/boxer mix and he destroys all toys. This one has held up for months and it's one of his favorites. I would highly recommend the steel one.
Smaller than expected
I buy the medium sized regular planet dog orbee ball which my dog LOVES. I assumed the medium of this would be the same size as that one, but it’s actually much smaller. I really wish I had bought the large.
Great toy the boys love it
My two youngest dogs (beagle and Australian cattle dog) adore this toy So far it’s held up well to them No issues at all
My dog tore it apart in minutes
My husband just received the package an hour ago and he told me within minutes of my pit-dane mix dog playing with it, it was torn apart.
She doesn't like it
idk what it is about this toy but she doesn't like it... she is a chewer and loves to play but she has this one in her toy box and she just won't play with it for more then a few minutes before moving on even when she was out of toys she barley touched it
Not As Tough As Advertised
Advertised as extra tough, but sadly did not last more than a day with my Lab.