Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Round, single color mold, coupled with the textured finish makes for an outrageously durable, exceedingly dynamic dog toy.
- Bouncy, buoyant, minty, recyclable and non-toxic material.
- Rated at 5 out of 5 chompers on Orbee's Durability Scale, great for the toughest chewers.
- A tried and true favorite, ranking among Orbee's most durable offerings.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Basketball Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Brunch Cinnamon Roll Jumbo Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.38Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$8.79Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$15.49Chewy Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bouncin' Bowlin' Pin Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$6.40Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- JW Pet Play Place Squeaky Dog Ball, Color Varies, Medium$3.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Yellow, 8-in$9.40Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Planet Dog Squeak Ball Dog Toy, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Golf Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$6.08Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training...||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Squeaky||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
166 Customer Reviews
Best dog ball EVER
My German Shepherd puppy loves these balls WITHOUT the “planet Earth” rubber adhering to other Orbee balls. Teaching him to bring and drop was a cinch with two balls. My 12 year old shepherd has loved these Chewable balls for over a decade.
Hasn't Destroyed It Yet
Dixie is a SUPER aggressive chewer and usually kills most balls in less than 10 minutes. So far almost two weeks and not even a tooth mark. It's her favorite ball and sleeps with it between her legs.
Excellent for fetch game
The ball is great for fetch and soft enough not to break teeth! Just bought 5 more
Finally, a ball my GSD didn’t destroy on day one
This is the first ball that’s lasted more than a day in our house since our rescue German Shepherd dog arrived. The rubbery texture allows him to chomp a little bit without breaking it, and it bounces in a fun and sometimes unpredictable way. It would not withstand unsupervised chewing, so we always put it away when fetch time is over and direct our dog to his chew bone instead. But it’s made play time a little nicer for everyone so far!
Didnt last long
My 9 month old pup destroyed it in less than 5 min
Best Ball Ever!
My dog loves this ball. He loves to play fetch with it, toss it around to watch it bounce, and just chew on it. I don’t think I’ve even used it as a treat dispenser yet! Ha ha! It’s surprisingly bouncy too! The material is very durable. 2 out of 2 Dobermans agree.
Our strong chewing GSD loves this ball! It is her first selection from her vast ball collection to use with yard play. She is reticent to drop it as it is like a piece of chewing gum...just one more chew. She jumps with all four paws in lift off as she catches it!
Power Chewer Duo
I have a pair of Pitbull power chewers and they absolutely love this ball! I've given both countless toys and each one always breaks within a couple days. It's now been 3 weeks and not a single dent has been made! 10/10
Great while it lasted
My German Shepherd loved this ball the moment I took it out. He LOVES balls but unfortunately he’s a super aggressive chewer and kills balls (he’s even taken out a traditional snow man shaped black Kong extreme). I thought given that it said it was a 5 out of 5 for toughness I’d give this a shot. It lasted 10 days before the super chewer literally split it in half. This ball was great for indoors: it’s light weight, extra bouncy and dried quickly from slobber. And my dog loved that it had give and he would spend hours every day chewing on it and dropping it in my lap to be thrown. But alas his jaw is greater than the 5 chomper rating from Planet Dog. I guess he’ll have to learn to love the solid heavy rubber balls from Kong and West Paw because anything with give just doesn’t last. If you don’t have a super aggressive chewer I’d recommend the ball for you!
My pup loves it!
This ball is by far my golden's favorite! She carries it around all day and even sleeps with it in her mouth! We love it as it floats and also has a great bounce. We play fetch with it every day and it holds up great!