Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The openings can be stuffed with your dog’s favorite treats to promote mental stimulation.
- FDA-approved and made in the USA.
- The durable material stands up to your pup’s squeezes.
- Created with your dog and our planet in mind—meaning it’s non-toxic and completely recyclable.
- Dishwasher safe for your convenience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fur Really Real Pheasant Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Large$6.79Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy, Small$8.08Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Barnacle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SodaPup Coffee Cup Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Petique Paw Me! Ball Dog Treat Dispenser Toy, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Lil Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Hyper Pet Doggie Pal Unicorn Squeaky Interactive Plush Dog Toy$16.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Petstages Peanut Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$7.96Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Calming Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Cow, Medium/Large$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training...||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Dental|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Great once the dog figures it out
So far so good. It did take more than 10 minutes before my dog figured out how this ball works. Eventually he figured out that he has to chomp the ball with his whole mouth to get the treats to fall out of the sides (not just lick and nibble at them). This is definitely a ball for bigger dogs with a strong mouth. Picture is of my 55# dog and how big it is in his mouth.
fun to load and watch!
The center hole is perfect for treat sticks, including those that can be placed entirely within the center. All of the side slots open easily and hold tantalizing treats for my dogs. I love that it holds their attention.
A fun challenge for our dog
Our dog loves this toy. We put all sorts of things in there - dental treats, crunchy treats, chewy treats, kibble, and more. When we grab it, he runs to his bed and wags his tail - waiting in excitement! It keeps him busy for long periods of time.
I love these Orbee-Tuff toys
Boomer is an older rescue dog with some bad teeth, so I am careful of what I give him to chew. This material is super-tough but not hard on his teeth. I can put so many different types of treats in the slots and it takes him a long time to dig out every little bit. I had previously bought him a different treat-dispensing toy that was of a harder material and he quickly chewed a hole in it and was starting to eat flakes of it. He has three of the Orbee toys and can't chew off anything. For a dog with bad teeth he is a strong chewer!
Bigger than I thought
This thing is enormous. I have medium sized dogs (26-52 lbs) and none of them are Staffies so they don't have huge mouths. For some reason I thought this would be smaller, my mistake. It is the size of a softball and I wish there were size options. I have not tried it for treats yet. I gave 3 stars because of size. Description also says this has a mint scent. I think it does, but it is very hard to detect and smells more like weird rubber to me.
My dog LOVES this. Keeps him engaged better than most of his other toys - he spends a lot of time chewing it to get the treats out. And it's holding up well! Definitely recommend for smart dogs that chew too much.
Discovering a new treasure!
At first when our dog was a young puppy he would not play with it but then it was like overnight it clicked and now we put his bedtime treats in it or if he needs a project during the day we put a little bit of peanut butter in it and he works on it and quiets down. He just loves his ball!
Fun new toy
My dog looses interest in most Kongs unless there's peanut butter involved. This toy is durable so far and love the fact that there's multiple spots you can hide treats. I think the one thing that would improve it would be slightly smaller holes on the sides. Normal training treats fall out fairly easily. My dog still enjoys playing with even without treats.
Flummoxed our Super Chewer!
This toy is fantastic and has outlived many other toys purchased for our super-chewer pitbull. I’m amazed that it is still intact after about a month of playing with it everyday, given that most doys don’t last more than a few hours with him. He realized pretty quickly that his normal approach of forcing/breaking it open would not work, and I think thats down to the flexible material and spherical shape. It’s fun to see him working out different strategies to get the treats, and I’m so glad we found something that will keep him engaged.
You tuck small treats in the crevices for the dog to extract by chewing down on the ball. Depending on the size of the treat and the determination of the pup, this can be difficult. My older dog gives up; the puppy stays interested longer. I think in time she will understand that she needs to chomp on the ball to get the treats out, rather than poke at the crevice.