Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Nooks Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Happiness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with durability in the USA.
- BPA-free, phthalate-free and non-toxic for a toy you can trust.
- Designed with openings that you can fill with your dog’s favorite treats.
- The buoyant, bouncy texture adds extra fun to playtime!
- Infused with natural mint oil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Orange, Large$4.98Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Barnacle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- MuttsKickButt Roll of the Dice Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$13.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealSodaPup Coffee Cup Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Calming Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Petstages Peanut Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealSodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Lemon Lime, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$12.59Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- DealPetSafe Ribinator Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.03Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Training, Tough Chewer||Training, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
cute with tiny wholes
Great idea to add on the snoop. Makes it even harder to get the treats inside. Wish they came together. Adds a level of difficulty
meh, holes are too small
I was excited for this product to make the snoop more of a challenge for my dog but the holes on this are too small and not even kibble fits through
If your dog is obsessed with the Planet Dog Snoop like mine, then this is the greatest accessory EVER! She’s really enjoying the new level of difficultly with a little more fun and some more treats in the smiley face too!
Great fun for the doggo
Our pupper loves this ball. I stuff his treats in every little hole and he will chew on it and toss it around the house until he gets them all out. He loves it and it keeps him occupied for a little while.
Fun fun fun
Rusty loves this toy. It’s fun to watch him play with it. Keeps both of us entertained.
This didn’t work, but something else did
This pops right out of the snoop, which defeats the purpose. But a mini Holee Roller ball fits perfectly. Put the holee ball in first, add kibble, close the snoop down on top of it so the pup can’t get it out. The Holee ball dispenses kibble a little bit at a time while my pups roll it around/chew on it/step on it. I have two German Shepherd Dogs. They’re pretty smart and have never pulled the holee ball out.
The nook is a must have with the snoop :)
The nook is great as it adds additional challenge to getting treats out of the snoop. They play with the nook like it’s just another ball!
Doesn't work, unfortunately
I so wish this worked as described, because the Orbee-Tuff by itself is far too easy for dogs to get food/treats out of, but I love how durable and easy to use it is. Unfortunately, this insert (we bought the peace sign) does not actually fit the Orbee-Tuff. You can try to cram it down in there all you want, but it will pop out very quickly once your dog starts playing with it, no matter how rough/gentle they are or how much/little food you put inside the Orbee-Tuff. Such a bummer. We've been trying it out 2x daily for a little over a week now (we were determined to make it work!), and are finally giving up and throwing it away.
I guess if your dog likes to lick and that's the goal, this toy would be fine. I wanted something to hide treats in for a challenge to my dog, and I don't see how this would accomplish that very well. I bought it to go inside the Orbee-Tuff treat dispenser as recommended. Not crazy about either one of them.
A good enhancement for the Orbee Tuff Snoop
I LOVE this toy paired with the Orbee Tuff Snoop. Buying this nook insert also works wonders. It added extra challenge but is not so hard they stop playing with it. It lasts for hours or days with this insert. They do so well playing with it because it bounces and moves quickly, so they don't spend too much time trying to chew on it. It's the best interactive treat toy we've gotten them! They will play with this on it's own and it's been very chew durable.