Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff ZOOM Flyer Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual-density technology that allows for incredible distance with each toss, and unbelievable softness with each catch.
- The outer ring is soft on the teeth and gums, so it’s perfect for a game of Frisbee with your best bud.
- Made in the USA with eco-friendly materials and responsible manufacturing processes.
- Pet-safe, non-toxic design is recyclable and free from latex, BPA and phthalates.
- Material contains a small amount of essential peppermint oil for a great minty scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$15.49Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Squirrel Dude Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Tumble Bumper Dog Toy, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Dental||Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Foam||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs, Chew Toys||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
GREAT for Amateur Frisbee-Flyers!
Despite some criticisms on other reviews expressing disappointment with weight, flight length, or durability, I think it's perfect for my pup. Some have said it's too small, but it's almost a little too big for my Beagle (10 months old) ... He's tripped over it a time or two when running with it in his mouth. But he absolutely LOVES it, and CHEWS on it (and sometimes battles me for it, LOL). Despite rough play, he's yet to puncture or otherwise damage it, and it still flies fine. The flight path is far enough for both of us -- I don't want him running great distances away from me to get it. It does get a little slimy/sticky with puppy slobber (so you have to find a dry spot to throw it properly), but that's no big deal compared to his love for it. It's his FAVORITE toy now. It also glows in the dark just fine.
Flyer dog toy
He hasn't gotten it yet, it's for his birthday! I know he will like it and have fun shaking and flipping it.
Drops like a rock!!
Dog does not even have time too get under it too catch ! Too much weight!!!
My kitties love them!
and compared to other treats I’ve bought, these ones came with a pretty good amount in the container. Probably their favorite now
Lots of fun for you and your Dog.
Ziva (my dog) thinks it’s great. What I like it is very sturdy!
Flies great and soft edges don’t cut his gums. He likes this one best
Planet dog frisbee
We really like this product and so far our German shepherds haven’t torn it. Not an easy thing to keep these things intact in our house . Would buy again
Floppy, barely glows
I tried to charge this under bright lights for AN HOUR and it glowed faintly for less than a minute. The whole object is too floppy to hold its own shape.
good but small
My dogs like this because it is soft on their mouth but it is a bit smaller than I thought it would be. It would be good for a small dog.
Yes this frisbee is very beat up it is also extremely old :-) it still flies my dogs love to play with it I am updating and getting a new one but you can’t let them lay down and just terret apart once you start to get a rip in it if your dogs a strong puller it will tear but it takes a long time for it to tear this frisbees over 10 years old :-)