Using only the most traditional and natural methods, the Mountain Dog Chew is created by the Pahaadi (“One of the Hills”) tribes of the Himalayan Mountains to give your pet the healthiest of treats. It is made from Cow and Yak Milk without added chemicals, preservatives or hormones. This cultural and fresh treat is now available to you and your dog directly from the Himalayas! These chews originate from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal. The farmers of the Pahaadi tribe milk the yaks and cows, transform them into cheese, and cure them under sun and smoke. Following this process, the chews are checked for quality, cleaned, and sorted into proper weights. The chews are sent to a Vancouver, Washington facility for quality checks, resorting, packaging, and shipping.
- Available in multiple sizes and quantities—the small, medium and large come with two chews and the extra large comes with one giant chew that's great for bigger dogs.
- Made with 100% natural yak and cow milk.
- Long-lasting cheesy treat is high in protein.
- Grain, gluten and preservative free, so it's safe for even sensitive pups.
- Easily digestible treat helps to promotes good oral health and fresh breath.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get 1 Free Assortment
See all items by Platinum Pets