Using only the most traditional and natural methods, the Mountain Dog Chew is created by the Pahaadi (“One of the Hills”) tribes of the Himalayan Mountains to give your pet the healthiest of treats. It is made from Cow and Yak Milk without added chemicals, preservatives or hormones. This cultural and fresh treat is now available to you and your dog directly from the Himalayas! These chews originate from the Himalayan Mountains of Nepal. The farmers of the Pahaadi tribe milk the yaks and cows, transform them into cheese, and cure them under sun and smoke. Following this process, the chews are checked for quality, cleaned, and sorted into proper weights. The chews are sent to Valencia, California facility for quality checks, resorting, packaging, and shipping.
- 100% natural chews made from cow and yak milk without added chemicals, preservatives, or hormones
- Grain & gluten-free chew originating from the Himalayan mountains of Nepal, cured naturally
- Promotes dental health: chewing cleans teeth and removes plaque
- Satisfies your dog's natural chewing instincts
- Perfect size for extra large dogs
This is a pet chew. The chew, like bone, rawhide and antlers are not intended for human consumption. Color transfer may occur if product becomes wet. Chewing on upholstery or carpeting is not recommended.
See all items by Platinum Pets