Plato Keep Em' Busy Duck & Blueberry Toy Refill Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stuff these tasty treats into toys for paw-some playtime.
- Contain real meat—delicious duck and blueberries are the first and second ingredients.
- Grain-free formula contains no fillers, by-products or meal.
- Naturally preserved with no artificial flavors.
- Air-dried instead of baked to retain nutrients—made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wet Noses Chicken Jerky Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$16.22Chewy Price$24.99List Price$15.41Autoship Price
- Simply Wild Cod Skins Dehydrated Dog Treats, 6.6-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Better Belly Chicken Liver Flavor Rawhide Bone Dog Treats, 10 count$14.10Chewy Price$15.59List Price$13.39Autoship Price
- Whisk & Wag Honey & Oats Dog Treat Mix, 8.5-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Roam Bucky Slices Grassland Venison Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2-oz pouch$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat, 1-lb bag$59.69Chewy Price$110.69List Price$56.71Autoship Price
- Team Treatz Disney DogEatz Toy Story Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7-oz bag, Count Varies$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Evanger's Nothing But Natural Quail with Fruits & Vegetables Jerky Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Caru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Wild Boar Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3.75-oz bag$9.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.22Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Natural Filled Chew With Wild Boar Medium Dog Treats, 3 count$8.16Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.75Autoship Price
- Outback Jack Water Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$18.11Chewy Price$17.20Autoship Price
- Fruitables pb ‘n joy Real Peanut Butter & Blueberry Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Blueberry, Lentil Flour...||Chicken, Apple, Lentil Flour...||Turkey, Cranberry, Salt...||Turkey, Pumpkin, Salt...||Turkey, Pumpkin, Salt...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
They look too much like turds
My dog was actually scared to eat these because it looks so much like his poop. Also they break apart too easily for most of the Kong toys I was planning to use them for. After he got over it, he still doesn't enjoy the taste. I won't repurchase.
Duck and Blueberry
Neither of my dogs liked this flavor at all, I will try again and if they still won’t eat them I know lots of other dogs that will be happy to take them.
Not Meant for Kong/Toys
The treat is definitely great, but I got it to put in a kong toy to keep my pup busy. However, the treat is really soft and breaks apart super easily, so it's DEFINITELY not ideal for a Kong. Other than that, I love the Plato brand!
Great for toys or for training
I use these to stuff toys and also just as training treats. They break pretty easily into smaller pieces for training. They also fit into most of the treat toys I have around. Bee gives them 4 paws up.
Best treat ever!
Dog loves these! Best treat to get their attention