Plato Keep Em' Busy Duck & Blueberry Toy Refill Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stuff these tasty treats into toys for paw-some playtime.
- Contain real meat—delicious duck and blueberries are the first and second ingredients.
- Grain-free formula contains no fillers, by-products or meal.
- Naturally preserved with no artificial flavors.
- Air-dried instead of baked to retain nutrients—made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPlato Thinkers Duck Reciepe Dog Treats, 6.5-oz bag$9.95Chewy Price$15.49List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Peanutty Twizzies Grain-Free Dog Treats, 1 count, 9-in$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- DealDogswell Jerky Immune System Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Peanut Butter Mini Knot Dog Chew Treat, 12 count$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Chicky Twizzies Grain-Free Dog Treats, 1 count, 6-in$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Phelps Wellness Collection Squirrel! Beef & Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Peanut Butter Flavor Roll Dog Chew Treat, Small$7.37Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.00Autoship Price
- Side by Side Lamb & Pumpkin Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.59Chewy Price$9.11Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 4 - 5" Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$12.60Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.97Autoship Price
- DealPlato Thinkers Chicken Recipe Single Dog Treat, 1 count$2.24Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.13Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Hip Hoppin' Hearties Grain-Free Chicken Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealPlato Original Real Strips Turkey & Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Blueberry, Lentil Flour...||Chicken, Apple, Lentil Flour...||Duck, Sweet Potato, Brewers Dried Yeast...||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Pressed Tomato...||Organic Chicken, Pressed Tomato, Sweet Potato...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
They look too much like turds
My dog was actually scared to eat these because it looks so much like his poop. Also they break apart too easily for most of the Kong toys I was planning to use them for. After he got over it, he still doesn't enjoy the taste. I won't repurchase.
Duck and Blueberry
Neither of my dogs liked this flavor at all, I will try again and if they still won’t eat them I know lots of other dogs that will be happy to take them.
Not Meant for Kong/Toys
The treat is definitely great, but I got it to put in a kong toy to keep my pup busy. However, the treat is really soft and breaks apart super easily, so it's DEFINITELY not ideal for a Kong. Other than that, I love the Plato brand!
Great for toys or for training
I use these to stuff toys and also just as training treats. They break pretty easily into smaller pieces for training. They also fit into most of the treat toys I have around. Bee gives them 4 paws up.
Best treat ever!
Dog loves these! Best treat to get their attention