Give your pooch a boost of vital nutrition with the Plato Small Batch Pork Bone Broth Dog Supplement. Formulated with your dog’s health in mind, the recipe is cooked in small batches, with whole USA-sourced pork bones and vegetables like mushrooms and kale, slow simmered for 24 hours to preserve all the good stuff like joint-nourishing chondroitin, collagen, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid, plus natural minerals, antioxidants and glycine to support overall health. This ancient health regimen is not only brimming with tried-and-true nutrition, but it’s also packed with the meaty flavor dogs find irresistible. Just pour it over your pal’s freeze dried, kibble or raw diet for a boost of nose-to-tail goodness in every bowl.
- Made with USA-sourced pork bones and vegetables that are slow-simmered for 24 hours to lock in flavor and nutrients, with nothing artificial.
- Helps support healthy cartilage and supple joints with natural chondroitin, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid.
- Ancient recipe is loaded with antioxidants and minerals naturally extracted through slow-cooking, and a meaty flavor that’s great for picky eaters.
- Supports normal kidney and liver health with glycine, an essential amino acid, and skin and coat health with collagen.
- Easy way to make meals more nutritious by pouring over food, and made with only whole-form ingredients locally-sourced from farmers and ranchers in the San Joaquin Valley, California.
Since it’s made with a single-source animal protein, it can also be great for dogs with sensitivities or on limited ingredient diets. You can also give it to your kitty, since it’s totally safe and just as nutritious and tasty for cats. To feed to cats, pour over kibble or wet food for a boost of nutrition and hydration.
See all items by Plato