Playology All Natural Chicken Scented Squeaky Dog Bounce Ball, Yellow, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 100% all-natural chicken scent is embedded into the toy using Encapsiscent Technology—this helps increase engagement without the need for fattening treats.
- This ball bounces, floats and contains a squeaker for lots of excitement.
- The durable design helps this toy stand up to plenty of play.
- Tested to US child toy safety standards and made free from lead, phthalates and other harmful substances.
- Rinse in the sink for easy-breezy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SodaPup Nylon Pipe Wrench Chew Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- BullyMake Pie Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price
- BullyMake Beach Ball Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price
- BullyMake Cheeseburger Dog Toy$17.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Dog Baseball Gripz Dog Toy$9.36Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Roller Ball Dog Toy, Orange$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SodaPup Gear Ball Durable Rubber Chew & Retrieving Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Squeaky||Bouncy, Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
So far so good
My puppy has been able to destroy almost every toy we give her. My poor older dog is running out of his whole collection. I try to compensate by getting two of everything. I bought one of these toys, unsure if they would like them. My puppy definitely loved to play with it and can fit it in her giant mouth. My older dog also loves to chew, just with kess jaw strength. So far the young one hasn't been able to destroy it and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'll probably be purchasing more in a variety of scents as well. I also like how they are less likely to roll under furniture, as my older dog has a habit of shoving everything under the TV stand and crying when he can't reach it lol I started a war while trying to get photos so guess who is definitely buying another 😆