Playology Scented Dri-Tech Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 100% all-natural scent is embedded into the toy using Encapsiscent Technology—this helps increase engagement without the need for fattening treats.
- Durable fibers wick away extra slobber as your pal plays.
- The durable braided core helps the toy withstand plenty of play.
- Tested to US child toy safety standards and made free from lead, phthalates and other harmful substances.
- Can be quickly and easily cleaned in warm water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy$5.70Chewy Price
- Playology All Natural Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Medium, Chicken, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price$5.19List Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Ball Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Small$5.56Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- KONG Signature Mega Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy$10.21Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- goDog Silent Squeak Crazy Hairs Hedgehog Dog Toy, Brown, Small$17.92Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Crunchable Football Dog Toy, Medium$10.21Chewy Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Super Squeak Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14-in$9.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.43Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Very small even medium size
Definitely not touch toy. Knots came out quickly. I have a chaweenie 8 year old adopted. Just started having toys. He don't play rough kinda tosses and chews. Knots came out right away. Had to retie several times. Very small even the medium size. Maybe the large size is tougher. Don't wast money. It's very thin rope and frilly on ends falls apart quickly. I've bought 5 toys from chewy. None so far last. Either expensive or very cheap made. Don't smell like/taste like peanut butter. Better off going to pet store and picking out the right one. That way you know what you are getting before you pay.
great for heavy chewers
My 10 lb mini dachshund who usually ruins any toy in one day has loved this for many months now. YAY! Also you can throw it in the washer/dryer if it gets too gross and comes out looking good.
My dog loves this toy
My dog is a golden retriever and is a very powerful chewer. He usually destroys every rope toy in minutes. He has a couple of these in different flavors and they have held up very well! He’s had them for months now and hasn’t destroyed them yet. This is definitely one of his favorite toys.
Large Blue One
Great for big dogs who are heavy chewers. Great fun for tug of war.
Beef is a flop
We have a peanut butter scented version of this that my dog loves...but this beef one in a total flop. Literally can't get her to play with it at all. It's like the beef scent repeals her. Order the peanut butter instead
not worth it
This didn't even last a night against an old lab, I got the large and it was supposed to stand up to large dogs, mine did not, it left blue fibers everywhere like an Easter basket blew up. I got this and literally one day of having it and it's in tatters. (foot for scale in picture)
Well made, but kind of MEH
I thought my goofy Biewers would love this one after killing their last rope toy (different brand). They don't love it as much..can't figure out why. It's well made, and I can't smell any PB but maybe they can? They could take it or leave it with this one.
I was honestly a little skeptical to buy this at first. I had seen this in stores and felt like it was a little too hard to buy for a puppy. But her teething is incessant so I bought almost everything I could find to try. My puppy was immediately in love with this rope. It's one she likes to chew on versus tug o war. The fringe at the end is also very soft and tassel-like which was a new texture for her. Now that she's chewed on it, it's softer. Would highly recommend and I plan to buy more.
Had not even remembered this was a “scented” toy until I came to do reviews. Surprised as my dogs have little interest in this toy which is abnormal for toys with scents
Nice toy basically
We love the toy! It tastes pretty good to Max. The frilly ends come off easy & being tasty, Max thinks it's edible.