Playology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A 100% all-natural scent is embedded into the toy using Encapsiscent Technology—this helps increase engagement without the need for fattening treats.
- The soft outer shell and tough inner core mimics the sensation of chewing on a real, meaty bone!
- The durable design helps this toy stand up to plenty of play.
- Tested to US child toy safety standards and made free from lead, phthalates and other harmful substances.
- Rinse in the sink for quick and easy clean up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPlayology Scented Dri-Tech Rope Dog Toy, Medium, Beef Scented$14.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.88Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealPlayology Scented Dual Layer Bone Dog Toy, Medium, Chicken Scented$14.99Chewy Price
- DealPets First MLB Bottle Dog Toy, St Louis Cardinals$11.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Mustache Squeaky Dog Toy, Black$8.13Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealPets First MLB Peanut Bag Dog Toy, San Diego Padres$12.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Charming Pet Pouch Pals Koala Squeaky Dog Toy$18.49Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound Ropiez Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
- Pets First MLB Hot Dog Dog Toy, Boston Red Sox$12.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- DealPetstages Giggle Kitty Dog Chew Toy, Blue$10.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Treadmill & Bike Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$15.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Squeaky, Exercise, Water Toy||Dental||—|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Chew Toys|
|Scent||Chicken, bundle of 2||Chicken||Chicken||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
A dog chew for a big dogs
Horrible the dog cheated up within 5 minutes do not buy It was a pitbull
Scent isn't strong
My pups love peanut butter so I thought they would actually fight over this chew. BUT they are barely interested. I am hoping over time if I keep re-introducing it they will take an interest in it. It seems to be well made and it is a good size.
First know, Tank thinks his mission is to destroy every toy as fast as possible. By the looks of how this toy is holding up after less than 20 minutes, I don't think its going to survive much longer.
Not as good as I was hoping
They toy is really durable but my dog us not interested at all. My dog will not play with it. I was hoping that the scent of the toy would be enticing and make him play but unfortunately not. The toy was really expensive for what one gets so I would not recommend.
An Okay Toy
My corgi loves peanut butter, so I figured this would be a great hit! But I was a little wrong on that. He enjoys the smell of the toy and does enjoy picking it up and taking it around the house but only touched it for about 5 minutes and that’s it. Im hoping he will be more interested in it a little later but I’m not sure… but will try the other toys the crinkle and are ropes to see if that will gets his attention
Tough chew toy
My dog has absolutely no interest in this toy. The scent is supposed to be peanut butter, but seems overpowered with a rubber scent.
NOT Pittie Proof
First off, to those owners that rate a toy based on whether your dog likes it, is not only not helpful but not relevant, just as people have certain preferences so do dogs, it is not the manufacturers fault your dog doesn't like a toy. What does matter in this case is durability. This toy is NOT suitable for Pitbulls or those similar dogs that have jaw strength, this toy lasted 30 seconds in my household, my dog was used frequently as a test dog as a result of his ridiculous ability to eat thru everything. I will say the manufacturer provided stellar customer service sending another toy in it's place that was thought to be stronger, although that toy lasted a minute, it was still appropriated that the company cared enough to try to make it right. Unfortunately I don't thing these are well made in general not just because my dog destroyed it I just thing the material is too easily picked off .
Dog won't play with it
Seems like a nice toy and well made, but shockingly my dog won't play with it or give it any attention at all. I'm honestly really surprised by this as I was expecting this to be a complete hit!
Pup not interested
My 10-month old lab mix isn’t interested in this. I don’t think he likes the shape because he has other peanut butter flavored chew toys that he enjoys.
BEST TOY EVER!
My dog is seriously in love with this toy, and so am I! This is definitely the most durable toy we have ever owned! I love that the chicken flavor is part of the toy and doesn’t wear off. It’s perfect for tugging, throwing, bouncing, you name it! My Husky loved the scent so much he broke through all the packaging and got to the toy before I even opened it. I cannot recommend this any higher!