PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors Dog Door Wall Installation, Medium
About This Item
- Sized for furry friends up to 40 pounds and can be installed in stud, brick, block or cement walls up to 12 inches thick.
- Easy-open saloon-style thermopane panels feature an energy-efficient weather seal.
- Durable and scratch resistant aluminum frame blends nicely into the inside of your home.
- Includes a cylinder lock, key and steel security plate to protect your home while you’re away.
- The tunnel is designed to be rust-proof and easy to clean with no sharp edges.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Acrylic, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Acrylic, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I very rarely leave reviews, good or bad. So the ones I do leave are either exceptionally good, or exceptionally bad. This falls under the latter. I recently bought the Plexidor wall series, in medium size. I was pretty disappointed. For $600+ I expected a little easier installation and a better fit. There were a few disappointments. 1) The top of the inside frame just barely covers the rough opening (and I mean just barely) 2) having to cut all the sheet-metal parts was time consuming and they didn't give the 'tunnel' a good seal. The installation is VERY difficult and time consuming for a nearly $700 door! 3) the bottom of the 'tunnel' is very slick. I had to put traction tape on it so my dogs wouldn't lose their footing, going in and out. All in all, I expected a better-fitting, easier installation and maybe something of a 'telescopic' tunnel piece. I'll stick with the competitor brand, going forward.
Not here yet....but....
It hasn’t arrived yet!! I know you guys are trying your hardest but with the world topsy-turvy everything seems to be a bit delayed - you have always done right by us and I’ll send a door review when it gets here!