PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors Electronic Automatic Wall Mounted Dog & Cat Door, Large, White
About This Item
- This USA-made product mimics a mini garage door to safely let your furry friend in and out of your house, turning most walls into an outdoor portal.
- The waterproof collar key activates the radio frequency identification device technology, preventing other animals from coming in.
- Features a hardened ABS panel, aluminum frames and a scratch-resistant powder-coated finish.
- You can easily set the timing for how long the door stays open through user-friendly 1-touch programming.
- When the door is inactive it stays securely locked with a stainless-steel deadbolt.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, Medium$299.99Chewy Price$359.99List Price
- Autoslide Dog Door with K9 Tag, White$615.87Chewy Price$760.00List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Tall$799.99Chewy Price$959.99List Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, Small, White$289.99Chewy Price
- Endura Flap Double Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, X-Large, White$799.99Chewy Price
- Wall Entry Dual Flap Pet Door with Closing Panel, White, Small$84.95Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-1 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$399.00Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- SureFlap Dog & Cat Door Tunnel Extender, White$19.80Chewy Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$927.84Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- Endura Flap Double Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, X-Large, White$759.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Aluminum Extreme Weather Dog & Cat Door, Medium$134.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Excellent Auto Pet Door
Door works great, our two dogs use it, the peanut butter on door suggestion was needed for one dog (the smart one I thought). Installation took some time through the wall but well worth it. Smaller dogs may need a platform entrance in order to be at correct height. One of our dogs is a dachshund who needs a "lift" but he is only 4 months old. He was first to learn to use door after only a few tries. Door costs more than others but have already had a great customer service experience due to one dog chewing up the long range RFID tag which I should have secured better to collar to prevent her from getting it in her mouth. Door is well built and study construction. Note, you have to cut the aluminum wall sections that make up the tunnel through wall. (nice jig saw blade provided). I didn't cut the top section except to round off outside corners, thus creating an overhand over exterior entrance. They sell an overhang seperately, but this worked well.
This is the most complete and state-of-the-art doggy door on the market. It is worth every dollar. Our dogs love it and we no longer have to worry about letting them in-and-out. The only negative would be a dog that brings the outdoors inside. Nothing a little training can't address. We had ours hardwired and we had a need for a ramp to transition to the outdoors.