Plush Paws Products Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable, waterproof seat cover is available in three colors and two sizes; regular measures 58 x 55 inches and extra-large measures 65 x 63 inches.
- Quilted polyester material is padded for extra comfort; headrest buckles on both sides allow the front of the cover to drape over the seat or convert to a hammock for a more secure ride.
- Fuzzy fastener seat belt openings, anchors, headrest buckles, and elastic straps help secure the cover, while the non-slip silicone backing keeps it firmly in place.
- Easy to care for–wipe clean or toss in the washer to keep it looking clean; can even be removed and hosed off for bigger messes.
- As a free bonus, you’ll also get two seat belts and fully adjustable harnesses—one set for dogs 15-60 pounds, and another for dogs 60-100 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Premium Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover with Seatbelt Tether & Travel Bag, Regular, Black/Gray$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- 4Knines Rear Bench Seat Cover with Hammock, Gray, X-Large$89.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, X-Large, Gray$69.98Chewy Price
- 4Knines Split Rear Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$65.00Chewy Price
- Pet Parade Waterproof Pet Seat Cover, Black$22.44Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- 4Knines Bucket Seat Cover, Tan$39.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Seat Cover, Green$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Bucket Car Seat Cover, Green$54.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Kurgo Heather Dog Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal$59.95Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- 4Knines Split Cargo Car Seat Liner, X-Large$129.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Extra Wide Waterproof Bench Cover, Tan, 60-in$29.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Features||—||—||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
608 Customer Reviews
Strap and buckle undone within a year of minimal use
Within one month of use, one of the straps disconnected from the fabric part of the hammock (first photo). We were unsure what could have caused that, as our dog is rather calm in the backseat and there was no extra force put on it to warrant this happening. A few months later, after unbuckling one clasp, a piece of plastic just chipped off - I didn't struggle with unbuckling it at all, I'm incredibly clueless as to how it just came off. The fabric part of the hammock is gorgeous, but the straps and the way they're sewn in and the buckles need a huge improvement...
I've just ordered a second Plus Paws Quilted Hammock Car Seat Cover so we don't have to move them around anytime we switch vehicles. I've had the first one about a year and have found it to be very effective in protecting the back seat and floor from excess hair and such. I've had other covers in the past and they were generally okay, but this is the best yet. Hopefully it will last for years.
Car seat cover
Am loving this seat cover! Easy to install, covers the entire seat and back. There are holes to uncover the seatbelts in case someone is riding in the back. It will definitely help to keep the seat clean!
Very Good So Far
I have had three URPower seat covers in the past four years and each of them eventually ripped their seams. I have only had this Plush Paws cover for a month, but so far it seems to be a much better product. It fits well in the back of my Subaru Outback and it doesn't slide around because of the sticky backing. My dog swims in the lake several times each week and this cover keeps the seat dry from a damp dog. Hopefully this cover will last a long time.
not bad but…
Finally just replaced this cover. Better than others I’ve tried , none of the sticky dots came off like they had on ones I got before. However the straps started shredding within a year. I dealt with it until this last wash, they were a mess so it was time to go.
Good Quality but misleading
Pictures led us to believe this product was so much more padded and thick. It's not. But the quality and design is nice.
Quilted hammock seat cover
Love this cover. Does a much better job than my previous cover. Pups very comfortable on it.
Great potential but not there
The buckles started to slide instantly, and my dog likes to lean a lot so this did not work out. We’ve stopped using as a hammock and instead as a seat cover and I realized the buckle slid off not worth the money I spent. My dog isn’t even active in the car so not sure if this was defective.
Held up great a year later after many road trips. My dog likes to dig herself a little nest to nap in and it still has no holes or rips.
Not as Expected
While this hammock like back seat cover is made well, there’s nothing ‘plush’ about it. It’s crunchy, noisey canvas-like fabric. Our other one has a faux sheep skin lining for my pup but this one does not. It will be returned.