P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You American Classic Mini Squeaky Dog Toy, 5 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These miniature toys still promote large amounts of fun.
- Sturdy exterior and double-stitched edges promote durability to help stand up to any ruff-housing.
- Stuffed with an eco-friendly filler that’s made from recycled materials.
- Safe to put in the washing machine and dryer.
- Both you and your canine companion will appreciate their adorable, fast food-inspired design.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Brunch Coffee Pitcher Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$6.75Chewy Price
- DealP.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Barking Brunch Squeaky Dog Toy, 5 count$49.90Chewy Price
- Territory 2-in-1 Farm Friends Dog Toys, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price
- Pearhead Beer, Wine & Rose Plush Dog Toys, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Pancake & Waffle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Brunch Bagel with Lox Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.46Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Taco Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Menu Ballistic Nylon Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Variety Pack||Squeaky, Variety Pack||Squeaky, Variety Pack||Squeaky, Exercise||Squeaky, Variety Pack|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
some are better than others
Cute, some toys are better than others, so I probably won’t buy more sets. We bought the small size because my pup likes small toys and I was planning to add these to our doggie bag hide and seek toy from last year for an added challenge. They are cute, and I really like a few of them. The hot dog is the best. It has strong velcro and a treat pocket. The hamburger also has nice strong velcro, but it’s larger than the other toys, so it doesn’t fit well inside hide and seek bases. The milkshake is boring and it doesn’t stand up like in the photo; the chicken wing is pretty dull too. The fries are my pup’s favorite and he’s absolutely obsessed with them, but there’s already a small hole after 10 min of playing with them and he isn’t a chewer, so that fabric isn’t very sturdy.
Puppy Shredder Approved
My pug LOVES plush toys. Unfortunately she also loves to shred them. The only toys she doesn't destroy are the very rare ones she loves which are typically junk food themed (she's bias). She has not shredded a single one of these. They are perfect Pug sized and have a variety of play functions in how they sqeek or are constructed. These toys (especially the milkshake and chicken) are her current favorites. She also enjoys the buns of the burgers. I will be a repeat customer.