P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Mythical Creatures Set Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 5 count
About This Item
- Darby the Dragon turns up the heat with her crinkly wings and giggle stick feature!
- Eunice the Unicorn comes with a crunchy recycled water bottle inside for your pup to enjoy
- Bettie the Yeti has all of the features your furry friend will love, including an oversized squeaker in the body, squeakers in the feet and crinkly arms!
- Ned the Gnome is sure to please with his engaging rope features for optimal tugging and a durable spiked squeaker.
- Jasper the Jackalope is a bundle of fun that is just waiting to be squeaked and tossed around the living room floor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My 66 pound Chocolate Lab has eventually managed to destroy almost all of these toys but the Dragon in particular has held up amazingly well through tug of war over the last several months. As a Veterinarian, I was quite pleased with the quality and durability of these unique creatures!! I typically sew up dog toys a few times before they are discarded but these toys required precious little attention...they are tops in my book!
My pup LOVES
My dog is obsessed with the Yeti toy. I had bought it separately and he pulled all the stuffing out, but still played with it. I bought this whole set just for the Yeti and he's been more gentle this time. We call it his son. He loves all the other toys, too, but Yeti is #1. P.L.A.Y. makes great quality toys, highly recommend.
Extremely cute questionable quality
This box of mythical creatures has some amazing toys. One that crunches, another crinkles they all have cool sounds. Even some ropes which my dog loves. But the favorite grunting Yeti hes going nuts for sheds all over everything and was torn in minutes. Now my pup is pooping yeti fur and my vacuum is full of fur. I'm hoping the other toys hold up better for the price of this set, fortunately they're not fuzzy.
Pros and cons
These are all well made by the yeti sheds ALOT you get its hair everywhere as well as the unicorns mane. My dog plays with them and they end up trying to get a bunch of fur out of their mouths. That being said the stuff with out loose hair like that are great the smaller toys like the jackalope and gnome are extremely hard to squeak
Dog loved them
Got these toys for my 1 year old Goldendoodle, Charlotte. She only really liked the yeti at first but soon started playing with the others. They've held up pretty well since then. She loved the dragon and the jackalope too but didnt much play with the unicorn but thats probably because she's not used to toys with bottles in them. She loves the rest and I definitely recommend it.