PointPet Longevity All-in-One Duck Flavored with Glucosamine Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to maintain the health and wellbeing of your dog at any age—especially senior sidekicks.
- Features a special blend of multiple, natural ingredients, including glucosamine, resveratrol, bovine collagen, organic licorice root and more.
- Designed to support 7 areas your fur-iend may struggle with, including heart, skin and immune health.
- Also supports your pup’s energy levels to help keep him active throughout his life.
- Delicious, duck-flavored soft chew is free from soy, wheat, corn and artificial flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNatura Petz Organics I'M ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES - Probiotic, Pancreas & Glucose Support* Dog Supplement$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Pork Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Urinary Track Health Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Tissue & Cell Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Arkus Daily XL All-Natural Probiotic Digestive Dog Supplement, 1.6-oz jar$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Bladder Control Dog Supplement, 30 count$28.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Power Animal Digest Probiotic Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.95Chewy Price
- Power Animal Tranquil Calming Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$17.80Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCL, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)...||Starch, Glycerin, Bacon Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine 400 Mg, Psyllium Husk 225 Mg, Pumpkin 220 Mg...||Active Ingredients: Multivitamin Blend (Biotin, Folic Acid, Niacin...||Trimega Omega Complex, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, MSM...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Senior Care, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals...||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals...||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Senior Care, Heart Care, Digestive Health...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Salmon||—||Duck, Poultry||Peanut Butter, Honey, Herbs & Spices||Hickory, Chicken|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Human-Grade||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
I tried giving this to my pet and it gave him an upset stomach every time. I tried to give less than the recommended starting dose for his weight group and it still affected his stomach. Wish i could get my money back. I did notice a slight difference in his walk but it's useless if i can't get him use to the chew
As soon as I shake the jar he gets excited
My 14 pulse years old pug (Basco) just loves his chew treats. When he wakes up in the morning he can be a little slow getting up and moving but one thing is sure he always looks forward on getting his fur belly soft chew. As soon as I shake the jar he gets excited
But, so far so good!
Their customer service is superb. It arrived right away. My dog just started taking the chews. So far so good. We want to see how this product will do to his activity level and mood. We will leave updates when we see more. But, so far so good!
God has blessed my furbaby
She has back problems and her doc recommended these along with her meds. God has blessed my furbaby and she can walk again. These are much drier than the ones I have had previously, but she still likes the flavor of them.
So far these have been great. Both dogs really enjoy them like a treat. They seem easy to chew and have shown no ill side effects from these Would recommend
good product, good company
These are good vitamin treats. My dog loves them and the only downside is that he wants more than he should have in a day.
more as a preventive measure
Would my dog be the same without these? I don’t know. He hasn’t had problems but I don’t know if these are the result. He doesn’t like the taste alone but when I throw them on top of the dry food he scarfs them down.
these don’t smell bad
Our dog has no problem eating these. He seems to enjoy them. I really like that they don't smell strong when I open the container.
gobbles them up
My dog is horribly picky. I have been giving him these when we are walking and he thinks they are treats. He is gobbling them up.
eats without a struggle
It's always good when your dog eats her vitamins without a struggle. Keeps her healthy and allows easy movement of stiff joints. Good product