PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formula supports skin, coat and immune system health in dogs.
- Blend of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, plus vitamin E.
- Improved skin health may help reduce itching, dandruff and shedding.
- Soft chews have a tasty chicken flavor for easy feeding—no fishy smell!
- Made in the USA with quality, naturally derived ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Pet MD Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel Dog Supplement, 180 count$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- PETIPET Turmeric Bars Inflammation & Allergy Complex Plant Based Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Omega Skin & Coat Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Hip, Joint & Coat Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb$86.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Medium Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$49.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$20.48Chewy Price$21.00List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Linolenic) 85mg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic) 304mg, Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Linoleic) 560mg...||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenol Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), di-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E). Inactive Ingredients: Glycerine...||Active Ingredients (per 4g Chew): Algae (DHAgold), Omega-3 18/12TG Oil, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acids)...||Stabilized Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Ground Grain Sorghum...||Pollock Oil, Salmon Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Biotin.|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade, Grain-Free|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
My dogs love it
My dogs love it and eat it like a treat!!!! My American bulldog puppy had a dull coat and tons of skin issues when we got him. After a week or 2 of this supplement his cost is shiny silky and his skin looks great!
Suggested by the vet
Vet suggested and makes a huge difference for German shepherd. Cheaper and easier than getting from vet. I notice a difference in her skin when we do not use.
It seems to be helping
We have been using this product for several months now. It seems to be helping with Tucker's itchy skin and dry coat. His coat is shiny now and much less flaking. I would recommend this product if your pet has skin issues.
They think they are getting treats
I've used this for 7 years for my Field Spaniels. They think they are getting treats so it's easy to administer. I also put it in their breakfast. Dogs have remained healthy and coats are shiny.
Point pet Omega 3,6,9 skin and coat supplement
A bit early to say , thus my low star rating. My dog enjoys eating it as a special treat and he is not licking or scratching to indicate allergic reactions either to the supplement or spring allergens emerging in our region now. Watch this space for developments.
send back for refund
This product has worked for my pets in the past, but I believe their age didn't allow this time. We even tried small dose and it upset my pets stomach and bowels. We send back for full refund.
The chews worked wonders for my 17 year old Collie. I also give them to my German shepherd puppy to avoid future issues.
giving these daily
I started giving these daily to my dachshund since I noticed his coat becoming dry after the winter. Within a few weeks I could visibly see the difference. Not only was his coat soft but it was shiny and healthy! Will purchase more.
first time using this product
This is the first time using this product for my Golden Retriever. We shall see how his coat and overall health reacts.
did not like them
I bought these for my 12 year puppy and had a hard time giving them to him. Wished they were soft chew. I stopped giving them to him. Didn’t notice any change in coat, etc. Maybe if they had a good smell he would have liked them but he did not like them.