Put some serious nurturing into reward time with the Polkadog Cod Skins Dog & Cat Treats. At Polkadog, they’re all about locally-sourced and USA-made treats, using limited ingredients that are delicious and healthy—and these cod skins are no exception. The cod used in these crunchy sticks are wild caught in season by local fisherman on small boats in Alaska. Then, they hand roll and slowly dehydrate each skin in their Boston kitchen, resulting in this delectably crunchy and savory treat.
- Single ingredient treats are made with 100% wild-caught, sustainable Alaskan cod.
- Each skin is hand rolled and dried at low temperatures in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Single source of protein makes a delicious and healthy treat for pets.
- All-natural, locally-sourced treat contains no additives or preservatives.
- Dog and cat-friendly so it’s great for multi-pet homes with a satisfyingly crunchy texture.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Polkadog