Polly's Pet Products Banana Split Cuttlebone & Calcium Bird Perch, Flavor Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your bird healthy by providing essential calcium in a totally natural, edible perch.
- Made of all natural cuttlebone for a 100% digestible source of calcium, phosphates and trace minerals for overall health.
- Supports strong bones, healthy muscles and normal egg development and comes in a flavor your pal will love.
- Easy to set up just as you would any perch, either on top or on the side of your bird’s cage.
- Doubles as a comfy perching surface for your pal and is proudly made in the USA with no artificial ingredients or additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealJW Pet Small Comfy Bird Perch, 21-in$6.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Sure-Grip Grooming Y Bird Perch, Medium$11.54Chewy Price$23.07List Price
- dealSheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Black, Large$9.45Chewy Price
- dealBooda Large Comfy Bird Perch, 36-in$9.20Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Dome Top Bird Cage, White, X-Small$438.75Chewy Price
- dealPenn-Plax Cockatiels & Medium Birds Wood Playpen, X-Large$25.61Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- dealJW Pet Medium Comfy Bird Perch, 32-in$7.66Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Black$173.25Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- dealBird Life Parakeet & Small Bird Perch, 8-in$6.99Chewy Price
- dealA&E Cage Company 17-in Ornate Top Bird Cage, Small, White$43.15Chewy Price
- dealYaheetech Rolling Metal Detachable Stand Bird Cage, Black$85.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- dealPrevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Small & Medium Birds Flight Cage, Black Hammertone$209.58Chewy Price$269.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||STRAWBERRY - Calcium Sulfate, Cuttlebone, Natural and Artificial Flavoring and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40....||Grape - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Natural and Artificial Flavoring (Propylene Glycol) and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40 and Blue #2....||Grape - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Natural and Artificial Flavoring (Propylene Glycol) and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40 and Blue #2....||N/A||N/A|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Parakeet||Parakeet||Macaw, Parrot, Cockatoo||Parakeet, Canary, Finch||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Parrot|
|Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||Cotton, Natural Fabric||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
oh my goodness
I have three parakeets and they usually take a few days to get used to a new toy or perch. This! No, in less than ten minutes one parakeet took to this perch and completely tore it apart. It took her a day. We were sent the orange/banana perch- orange went first and I had to keep adjusting the wing nut to keep the perch upright. Will order again. Thanks!
This is great for my parakeets, they loved it, but.... It's so small they had it gone within 4 hours!! For the price, it's not worth it, I'd buy it again if it were bigger or if the price were lowered
This is a great innovative product to get calcium to your birds. Just be careful when trying to attach it to the cage- it is fragile! My birds LOVE this!
Parakeets loved it
This cuttlebone perch is almost too good... My two parakeets went through the entire thing in less than 24 hours! It's a pretty big size but they just loved it that much.
This perch is great. My cockatoo is getting grumpy as he ages. He’s not happy getting nails and beak worked on and this perch means less time fighting with him. It does a great job.
My bird still has not warmed up to it
I got this about a month ago and my cockatiel does not want to use or go near it at all. It is so sad. I do not know what the problem is so I will go back to a cuttlebone. Those are hard to come by and when they do, the stores and online stores are charging a lot! Shortage of cuttlebones I guess.
A functional perch, engaging task and is beneficial to nails/ beak
Our cockatoo loved this item, used it as his main perch until it he gradually reduced it to a nub "working" on it, which did a great job filing his beak and maybe a bit off his nails. I am purchasing another one.
May taste good but Sweetpea is not interested
I have used cuttlebone perches in the past but I can't get my parrot interested in using this one.
My birds love this!
My three cockatiels enjoy this perch they can chew on. It has an appealing flavor, and it’s good for them. I have several of them.
A big hit with the budgies!
I received this perch about a week ago, and my budgies have done a great job of smoothing it out! I’m so happy they like it. I have one male whose beak gets overgrown because he refuses to gnaw on anything. After trimming his beak and putting this perch in the cage, he’s been chewing away! I hope it solved the problem of beak grooming. The other three budgies enjoy it too!