Polly's Pet Products Hardwood Bird Perch, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from attractive, all-natural wood that’s hand-picked for quality.
- Features and easy-grip surface to help your feathered friend stay stable.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
- Comes with a rope that’s great for swinging and climbing.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPolly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$39.94Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Cozy Corner Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$21.29Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Beach Sands Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$9.50Chewy Price
- dealPenn-Plax Bird Tree Perch$57.99Chewy Price$70.44List Price
- dealPolly's Pastel Perch Small, Blue$12.20Chewy Price$16.30List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$37.96Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, XX-Large$21.03Chewy Price
- dealBird Life Small & Medium Bird Perch, 8-in$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$15.01Chewy Price$21.62List Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$11.62Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Large$11.86Chewy Price
- dealPolly's Pet Products Piggy Bank Bird Perch$10.88Chewy Price$11.66List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Conure, Lovebird, Quaker||Cockatiel, Conure, Lovebird, Quaker||Cockatiel, Conure, Lovebird, Quaker||Canary, Cockatiel, Cockatoo...||Parakeet, Parrotlet, Cockatiel, Finch|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Wood|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
SMALL.... ABSOLUTELY NOT
this is listed as a small bird perch... a cockatiel to be exact. I have a conure, basically the same size. THIS is a LARGE perch for a LARGE bird, like an african grey sized parrot.
Next best thing to natural branches!
These are great and easy! I like to mix it up in my cages with some natural branches and swings in addition to Polly's Perches!
Says it’s size small, for cockatiels and conures. I ordered it for my Congo African Greys, and it’s way too big for them. It’s short, but the thickness is for a larger bird. May be a decent natural wood perch, but I’m very disappointed.
Hardwood Bird Perch
I like the quality of this perch. Using with my Goffin Cockatoo. Right size and durability.
I am always looking for natural perches for my babies birds. I'm glad Chewy carries a large selection of bird products. This is a good perch.
My Parakeet Hated It
My parakeet, Bogie, would not go near this perch. He stayed on his swing and would not come down near the perch nor would he eat. My husband kept saying to give him a chance but after 4 days with Bogie not eating or drinking I took it out of the cage because I knew he would die if he continued to not eat. After taking it out of the cage Bogie is back to his happy self and eating just fine.
I love this perch!
Although it is size small, it is pretty big for a parrotlet. My bird loves this perch!
The perch i received was very thick, magically though my gcc took right to it and enjoys perching upon it :)
My parakeets LOVE this perch! They chewed off a lot of the bark and still peck at it often. Great purchase, would definitely recommend.
I got this for my aviary room so my keets and tiels could have another perch to use on the outside of the cage, as well as have something a little tougher to destroy and chew. It's a bird safe wood, and they loved chewing at it and perching on it.