Polly's Pet Products Hardwood Bird Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made out of durable, all-natural Florida hardwood.
- Both ends are fitted with mounting attachments for extra safety and stability.
- Materials were carefully hand selected to ensure quality.
- Your winged roommate will enjoy peeling off the perch’s bark.
- Easy to maintain—just soak it in water and gently scrub to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galapagos Raindrop Woven Birdhouse, Fresh Green$29.31Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Flamingo Paradise Bird House$26.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Bluebird Bird House$24.95Chewy Price
- dealSheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Red, Small$4.33Chewy Price$6.38List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Wren Bird House$22.12Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Zingz & Thingz Yacht Club Bird House$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Victorian Wren Bird House, Lavender$26.93Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Long Hank Face Bird House$32.25Chewy Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Sparrow Resistant Bluebird Bird House$29.95Chewy Price
- Zingz & Thingz Gingerbread-Style Bird House$21.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Budgie||Parrot, Lovebird, Quaker...||Budgie||Budgie||Parrot, Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Cockatiel, Cockatoo|
|Material||Wood||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Wood||Wood||Wood|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Squirrel, Hamster, Mouse, Gerbil||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Dog’s heavy breathing
At first when I bought the product, I actually expected to work right away but some things don’t work out like that. When I combined this with Heart health, I saw the change in my Dog Star immediately! I am beyond happy for this website because they also explain the benefits of each product and not only that, they deliver fast!!! Within 2 days! Thank you Chewy!!! My Dog Star thanks you too!!! She can breathe without struggle. You saved me a ton of money also. Thank you! Thank you thank you!!!
Great for cats with resp. issues !!!!!
My one cat has asthma and the other has bad allergies, this stuff works so well for them! It’s decreased their allergy symptoms by a lot ever since i gave this to them! Obviously this is no cure but it’s definitely a good relief for them! I definitely recommend this. -coming from a vet tech :)
I ordered this perch thinking it's diameter would be smaller for parakeets, but it's more than an inch thick so more suited to a larger parrot. Also it's actually longer than the described 18" and would not fit in their cage. Fortunately I simply swapped it with a thinner perch from my conure's cage and the larger perch fits better in his cage if still set a little diagonally. The perch itself is beautiful quality and I'm sure the conure will love it. I just don't think this should be sold as a parakeet size perch.
Not sure, I haven’t used it.
I have not tried this, I am very weary about it. It’s not fda approved so I was going to return it but I don’t think I can. If you use this definitely ask your vet first.
Bird actually sat on it!
My picky parrot actually was willing to sit on this. He had refused two other perches before this. We removed 2nd screw.
Doesn’t fit the cage.
I measured the width of my cage before purchasing this item. It should fit, but definitely does not. I wrestled with this perch for quite sometime before giving up. It doesn’t fit, I would have to cut it shorter to make it fit.
Good solid wood
Just wish you had a 32” in stock and if the threaded ends were just one quarter inch longer it would be possible to mount. Also because this size is for a parrot sized bird, the mounting disks need to be a larger diameter in order to span the spacing of the bars. It’s not power to get them on. I got one end on but can’t get the other end fastened.
Love this it’s made like a natural tree perch my African grey absolutely loves it definitely worth the money and yes I would purchase again
Lil birdie loves it !
My parakeet loves this perch. It's his favorite, resides on it almost all the time when he's in the cage. Sleeps on it. Basically his best friend. I RECOMMEND :D.