Polly's Pet Products Portable Bird Stand
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps trim your bird’s beak and nails as he perches.
- Allows you to bond with your beaked buddy in different areas of your house or on your next trip!
- A great way to help teach your bird to perch.
- The perch can adjust to two heights—1-inch or 9-inches tall (screwdriver required).
- Veterinarian recommended and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Red Carpet Studios Billy Face Bird House$43.95Chewy Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, X-Small$6.49Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Stone House Bird House$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- Glitzhome Hanging Two-Tiered Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 12.8-in$25.86Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Harry Face Bird House$30.95Chewy Price$31.95List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 17.95-in$26.46Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Galapagos Plantable Maison Patio Birdhouse, Fresh Green$54.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Raindrop Woven Birdhouse, Fresh Green$29.31Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Glitzhome Distressed Solid Wood Leaves Bird House, 9.84-in$20.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Teal, Medium$8.42Chewy Price$9.56List Price
- Galapagos Raindrop Deco Birdhouse, Fresh Green$19.99Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Long Hank Face Bird House$32.25Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Parrot||Cockatoo, Amazon, African Grey||Parakeet, Parrot, Cockatiel||Parrot|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
just the right height for my b&g
It only took my bird three days to get used to it, and her training has begun, my only problem is that it could use a second bowl - as an option maybe - so she can stay on the perch with both food and water, now when she's thirsty she lets me know she wants to go back in her cage, and together time is over.
Perfect for Flexibility
It’s so nice to have the perch to be able to take my baby parrot into other rooms. She prefers a perch as opposed to walking around.
Using for years!
My Amazon is extremely comfortable with this. Used for travel and other rooms in the house. Love this perch.