Polly's Pet Products Tooty Fruity Bee Pollen Large Bird Perch, Flavor Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your bird healthy by providing essential calcium in a totally natural, edible perch plus bee pollen.
- Made with 100% digestible calcium and bee pollen that’s packed with nutrients like enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Doubles as a comfy perch and gently trims nails as your pal walks on it, and his beak too.
- Lightweight and easy to install on the side or on the top of your pal’s cage.
- Proudly made and sourced in the USA by a bird-loving, family-owned business in Bonaire, GA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zingz & Thingz Winery Bird House$32.99Chewy Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, Teal, Medium$7.45Chewy Price$9.56List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Cedar Cottage Bird House, Blue$23.49Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, Small$8.60Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Super Bird Creations Sure-Grip Grooming Y Bird Perch, Large$14.50Chewy Price$26.76List Price
- JW Pet InSight Sand Bird Perch Swing, Regular$5.99Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Economy Play Top Bird Cage, Black$142.81Chewy Price$198.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Hardwood Bird Perch, Small$12.02Chewy Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Chateau Wren Bird House, Sage$25.85Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Booda Large Comfy Bird Perch, 28-in, bundle of 2$17.48Chewy Price$18.40List Price
- JW Pet Swing N' Perch Bird Toy, Large$15.89Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand Flight Bird Cage$209.58Chewy Price$419.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Grape - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Natural and Artificial Flavoring (Propylene Glycol) and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40 and Blue #2....||Grape - Calcium Sulfate, Bee Pollen, Natural and Artificial Flavoring (Propylene Glycol) and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40 and Blue #2....||N/A||STRAWBERRY - Calcium Sulfate, Cuttlebone, Natural and Artificial Flavoring and Food Coloring FD&C Red #40....||N/A|
|Bird Type||Macaw, Parrot, Cockatoo||Cockatiel, Cockatoo, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Parrot||Parrot, Parakeet||Parrot|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
My bird loves it!!!
My Alexandrine Parakeet LOVES chewing on hers. She likes running around the bottom of her cage tearing up newspaper and toys and this is one of her favorites. She has the pink wacky watermelon flavor. I got this for her about a month ago and I will buy her another one very soon! She also loves her Banana Split perch from Polly's Pet.
My bird loves it
Hey! My cockatiel loves this perch, she's had this one for about 6 months and I came back to order a replacement because of how often she chews on it. It's great at reducing the time in between nail/beak trimming appointments and the holes provide great support for their talons to hold on to. Great product, she sleeps on it almost every night, I guess its pretty comfortable haha
Fun treat for Birds
Our Sulphur-crested cockatoo loves these perches with nutritious calcium and bee pollen. Super easy to install and keeps her occupied. Colorful colors too!
Our parakeets loved it!
Our two parakeets chewed through a medium perch in less than a week. Apparently they loved the kiwi flavor!
Jerry loves his pollen perch
His favorite both outside and in his cage. Even better, he can chew it up and have me buy a brand new one!
Comfort for elderly bird
My Double Yellow is over 46 years old. He was a rescue bird. His tail broken at least 11 times a vet told the family. His balance on a perch was affected. He falls off so we keep the perches low. He was acting like his feet always hurt and was loosing his grip while crawling on the sides of the cage. I bought a variety of perches to help him out. He sits on this perch all the time, it seems to be his 1st choice. Crawling in and out of his cage seems easier since getting this perch. This perch has made his life easier and I am grateful Chewy has the variety he needs to help with his arthritis and balance.
Sturdy and healthy!!!!
This perch is great! Our birds enjoy it. They can sit comfortably and also trim their beaks also getting a great taste! It's great for different size birds!
Bought two in April, only one alive in August
Bought two of these for my birds. Cleaned them today and one was missing a chunk by the bolt, and when I put it back in the cage, a bunch more broke off when my bird stepped on it and it hit the floor of the cage then hit the trash can.
The product is accurately described. Might buy again if my bird uses it.
Bird doesn't really lik the taste
She sits on it but doesn't chew on it. She sleeps on it sometimes.