Ponazuril Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Ponazuril is an antiprotozoal medication prescribed by your vet to treat protozoal parasites. Ponazuril compounded oral liquid's appearance depends upon flavoring, and is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 160-mg, 4 tablets$38.85Chewy Price$36.91Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 15 Chews$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, 1%, 400-gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Have been using Ponazuril for many years but until now was very hard to administer. This chicken flavor was very well tolerated by my tiny little Exotic Shorthair Kittens. They did not mind it at all and that for sure makes life easier :) Highly recommend for treatment and prevention of coccidia.
This was a lot easier to deal with and the compounded chicken flavor didn't traumatize the pups.