Ponazuril Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Ponazuril is an antiprotozoal medication prescribed by your vet to treat protozoal parasites. Ponazuril compounded oral liquid's appearance depends upon flavoring, and is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ponazuril Compounded Powder Apple Flavored for Horses, 2-GM/TSP, 30 scoops$110.95Chewy Price$105.40Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 45 Chews$53.38Chewy Price$50.71Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Works as intended
The Compounding was great, A little slow to receive but that may have been do to getting the vets approval, we got the 50mg/ml dosage but that ends up being a fair amount of liquid medicine to get down a small cat, would recommend going with at least the 100mg/ml compound so that the total amount of liquid medication needing to be administered would be half as much. Will try that next time.
Could not use it
I could not give it to my cat. She is half wild and my husband and I both have arthritis in our hands and arms. Husband couldnt hold her even wrapped in a towel and I couldn't get the syringe into her mouth. She bit me. I tried mixing some in her food first and she refused to eat it. My Vet swore she would like the chicken flavor. No Way. I am sure it would have worked if she had taken it.
Have been using Ponazuril for many years but until now was very hard to administer. This chicken flavor was very well tolerated by my tiny little Exotic Shorthair Kittens. They did not mind it at all and that for sure makes life easier :) Highly recommend for treatment and prevention of coccidia.
This was a lot easier to deal with and the compounded chicken flavor didn't traumatize the pups.