Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik E-Z Clean Pooper Scooper Set
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The aluminum handles feature a soft, cushioned grip and can extend between 25 to 36 inches.
- Helps eliminate the need to bend down to pick up your pet’s waste.
- Allows you and your tools to stay clean and stink-free.
- Comes with a convenient EZ Clip, so you can keep your tools attached for easy storage.
- While this kit comes with 10 form fit Dootie Bags, the scooper and wedge are compatible with most other waste bags, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$24.15Chewy Price
- Frisco Rake & Spade Set with Dustpan, Small$24.46Chewy Price
- Scoopi Doo Dog Poop Scooper$18.35Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dogit Jaws for Grass Dog Pooper Scooper$14.69Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$24.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Medium$23.79Chewy Price
- DogBuddy Dog Pooper Scooper, Kiwi, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Zero Waste USA Round Dog Waste Can, Black$169.97Chewy Price
- Frisco Spring Action Foldable Dog Pooper Scooper, X-Large$12.66Chewy Price$14.06List Price
- Frisco Spring Action Scooper, Small$6.03Chewy Price$7.44List Price
- PawPail Dog & Cat Waste Station Mounting System$34.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Not worth it
I thought this would help a lot with poop pickup...huge mistake. What is the point of having metal sticks and flimsy plastic pieces to pickup poop??? Less than 10 uses and the part that scoops up poop broke completely off of the stick. Money WASTED. I cannot recommend this product. If your going to develop a metal stick pickup solution, make the WHOLE THING metal. Otherwise your wasting the point of having metal. Plastic just brakes too easy. The only way it could have worked better is with short cut grass. But alas, you gotta pick up the poop to mow the lawn. So defies the whole purpose of the system. The design needs to be all metal. And i need a refund :(
Takes the ewww out
I really like this lightweight set to clean out my dogpen. I don’t have to touch pooh at all even with a bag covering my hand. Works great. Clean.
works well but bags do not stay on
Works well, Bags don’t stay on very well needs a hook or something for bags on the underside of the scooper. Other than that it’s a great scooper .
gogo stick pole will close.
Worked while it lasted, after many uses the gogo stick became very hard to close until it would not close at all. Need replacement. Please
Doesn’t work right
Thought I was buying a really good scooper However the bag doesn’t stay put and hense the frustration
It could have been brilliant...
I knew this was a gamble but for various reasons I so wanted it to work, so I bought it. Massive regrets. I'm pretty sure whoever designed this has never ever scooped poo. The telescoping handle does not stay in place- it constantly twists and loosens so I was having to fix it every couple of minutes. The little bags it comes with might work if you have one very tiny dog but could not handle even 1/4 of the load my giant dogs drop. So I tried a bigger bag and after struggling to attach it, was eventually successful scooping although I had to stuff poop thru the tiny opening (why so small? It easily could have been made larger than the size of my fist!) and into the bag. This took forever because the rounded edges of the scoop would not extract poo from rocks. The shape is essentially useless compared to traditional rectangular designs. Once finished I had to figure out how to get the bag out without touching any of the bag that was smeared with poop. Whoever designed this should be given an award for most asinine product of the decade. Definitely do not recommend.
2 pieces of plastic do not fit well. One piece like a curved shovel holds nothing, just use to push poop into bagged piece and take a puck out of the grass. Awkward ! Bag piece difficult to load and remove bags. yuck! Better to buy the cheaper ones with rake and no bags
Dog waste scooper
I had another scooper for years before needing to replace. This works well and can be used with plastic grocery store bags.
best scooper out there!
I haven’t owned a dog in many years. Now that I’m a mom my kids have gotten to the stage where they want a dog and insist they will do all the work. we all know how that goes. The idea of poop in our yard was one of the big downsides for me. There’s just no perfect solution for this problem. When I had my malamute I had a rake style scooper and it was the biggest headache. It would be such a pain to try to get everything in there and then the tools would be filthy. Then there’s the issue of cleaning whatever you are scooping into. It just seemed like a process that was inefficient and messy. So, I spent a long time researching scooper solutions. Ultimately I chose this product and still had doubts that it would be the perfect solution I was looking for. I just used it to clean up the entire yard from about 4 days of not cleaning (I was waiting for this to arrive) and all I can say is wow! Problem solved. Everything right into the bag efficiently. The design keeps the bag handles away from the clean up so they stay clean. I was able to clean the entire yard with just one bag! Remove the handles and tie. Rinsed my tools with the hose and that was that! I also love that you can use any grocery bags. I’m incredibly satisfied with this product and really feel like this is the best scooper on the market.
I ordered this scooper after the Arm & Hammer swivel failed me. This one is great. It is simple to load the bags and is sturdy enough to hold a significant amount of poo. Love this one!