Pooch Cake Wheat-Free Peanut Butter Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created in the USA to help celebrate your fabulous friend.
- Make a delectable dessert for your dog by either baking or simply microwaving the mix.
- Mixed with all-natural ingredients to create a safe alternative for your woof-day party.
- “Chews” from cupcakes, mini cupcakes or a double-layer cake.
- Don’t forget about the dog-safe frosting mix!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pooch Creamery Birthday Cake Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$6.29Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- DealPetCakes Carob Flavor Microwavable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pooch Creamery Peanut Butter Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$4.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Unisex$7.98Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Girl$7.89Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Pooch Cake Wheat-Free Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Pooch Cake Banana Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Boy$7.36Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.99Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. My Sunshine Pup-PIE Dog Treats, 5-oz box$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- PetCakes Cheese Flavor Microwaveable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 5.5-oz box$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pooch Creamery Ice Cream Mix Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, Vanilla & Carob Variety Pack Dog Treat, 2.32-oz, 4 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Cake Mix: White Rice Flour, Sugar, Peanuts...||Cake Mix: White Rice Flour, Sugar, Pumpkin...||Cake Mix: Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder...||Cake Mix: Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Flax Seed Powder...||Rolled Oats, Honey, Coconut Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Carob, Herbs & Spices||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade||Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
472 Customer Reviews
Yummy cake mix Poodle says!
Our little Poodle loved this Birthday cake mix and he's very picky and his brother loved it also. We had just lost our Carin Terrier of 17 years when we had his 15 Birthday party so it was a happy event to see them enjoy this little cake. Very easy to make also! We added more water to icing to make it spread better! Will buy again! 🐶🐩🐩🎊🎊🎉🎉🧁🧁
Not a hit with my pup
I made these for my fur baby's 1st birthday! They came out super cute! I even added pet safe food dye to the frosting and added her favorite treats on top, but she just didn't like it. I made some pup safe ice cream, which she absolutely loved, but the cupcake... not so much. She's never had peanut butter, so that could be why. They were super quick and easy to make, but my baby doesn't like them. I'm going to gift the rest to a friend who has two of her siblings, so hopefully his pups like them better than mine!
Beans loved it!
Our pup’s first bday was yesterday and we made this for him, he loved it! Def recommend putting 4 table spoons of water on the frosting bc only two didn’t do it
Don’t wake for this cake!
I made this for my puppy and my 2 fur nieces. My puppy ate a little of cake only. One of my fur nieces wouldn’t taste after smelling. My other fur niece that eats everything only ate a tiny piece and wouldn’t eat any more. I tried this pooch cake b/c my puppy 1st bday coming up but this is not the cake for my puppy bday! I tasted the frosting and it was YUCKY! The peanut butter cake smelled good but by their reactions it wasn’t very tasty! I didn’t taste the cake though
Mom of three huskies
My three huskies absolutely loved this cake! It was so easy to make and didn’t upset my 13-year-old’s stomach like some indulgent treats do. It was the perfect way to celebrate Aspen’s birthday! She was going crazy in the kitchen the whole time I was making it. She also LOVES the Pooch Creamery ice cream. When she won’t come in from the yard all I have to say is, “Do you want some ice cream?” She comes running every time! This brand is awesome :)
My dog loves it!
My cavalier loves this cake. We got it for his bday but I am just going to add it as a regular treat. He has a little mouth and even prefers cat toys so I just made a ton of mini cupcakes and froze them. They last a long time with just a couple a week as a treat. I made it sitting on the floor so he could watch, he loved licking the spoon and sniffing everything. It was very easy to make. My dog loves peanut butter treats of most any kind. They are more chewy, kind of like a protein muffin, so I think a smaller size cupcake is better so its not to hard to eat for him.
Easy to Make & My Dog Approved!
This cake was easy to put together. I made mini cupcakes for my dog's birthday. The cake part smelled so peanutbuttery and yummy! My dog loved them! They are a bit dry and crumbly so be careful your dog doesn't take too big of bites so they don't choke. I put left overs in the freezer.
my dogs loved this cake
I got this for one of my dogs birthday’s. It turned out great and both of my dogs ate it up! Only suggestion need more frosting!! I was only able to put a thin layer and it looked more like glaze then frosting.
the cake stuck to the bottom of pan even though I sprayed it. Dogs did not like the frosting. I mixed the cake with ice cream & they ate it
Meh was Ok
It was ok. Baked in small dish. Icing didnt cover the top. Disappointed.