Pooch Paper Biodegradable Dog Waste Sheet, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- An eco-friendly alternative to plastic waste bags.
- Crafted from recycled paper fiber.
- Features a coating made from corn that helps keep your dog’s business in the paper where it belongs.
- Comes with 50 sheets per box.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Original Poop Bags Backyard Bags, 16 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Odor Control Triple Berry Scent Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 900 Count$34.69Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.96Autoship Price
- Greenbone Dog Poop Bags, 12 rolls$11.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Plant-Based Dog Waste Bag Refill Rolls, 240 count$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Bac Block'r Antibacterial Coated Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 600 count$19.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Peanuts USDA Biobased Dog Poop Bags, 360 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Frisco Handle Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 120 count$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- PET N PET Dog Poop Bags, 360 count$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bags, Scented, 450 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PET N PET Lavender Scented Dog Poop Bags, 720 count$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Odor Control Ocean Breeze Scent Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 900 Count$25.05Chewy Price$34.69List Price$23.80Autoship Price
- BioBag Handle Pet Waste Bags, 150 count$17.80Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||Eco-Friendly||—||—||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Handle, Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Plastic||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Works great, kind of pricey
These paper bags are effective. Only reason I’m giving the 4 star rating instead 5 stars is that they’re kind of expensive.
Trying to save the planet
But these paper pick up squares are thin n break very easily, so easily that I started wearing a disposable glove to use them because they kept ripping n u could imagine what happens when ur picking up poo with it.
I thought I was ordering the large size and I received the small size.,how can I return,them?
too small to work
Good concept however it does not work for my dogs. Too small so my hand ended up getting dirty. Probably will look for biodegradable bags
Functional and Sustainable
Love these! Finally a dog poop "bag" that is truly plastic free. Works well for my 50 lb hound dog. Easy to carry and easy to use. Highly recommend.
I love these
These are so awesome. They take a bit of adjustment. You have to accept that you can’t use them on tall or new grass as the poop gets stuck in new grass and the paper can’t navigate tall grass, so continue to carry your poop bags as back up. If your dog has a loose stool (mine has IBD so we went through that for a while), these also won’t work but again, just carry plastic poop bags as back up. Sometimes there is a hole in the center of the paper so check first. Don’t be too aggressive trying to pick up a poop with the paper as you may break it
Why didn't this get created before!?!
I love using this!!! It doesn't leak or break. The only thing is I can't put it in the bag carrier, I have to remember to put it in my pocket everytime. I can't see why this can't be on a roll? Like paper towel? If price was lower, I'd give it 5 stars. It's is more expensive and not as functionally convenient. But I will be making the switch to this from now on and going snag any discounts possible to buy this in bulk. Not just 50. More like 500!
Good, but not big enough, awkward for walks
I really like using these since they aren't plastic. But even with my relatively small dog it would be nice to have a little more paper for twisting closed. And, it's a bit awkward for taking on walks because it is difficult to carry a used packet of poop wrapped only in paper - especially if he goes more than once during the walk. I've started bringing a compostable bag that's big enough to handle of a couple of them which saves me on one bag, but really isn't a great solution. But I definitely use them around the house and like not having to use even compostable plastic as much as possible.
Finally! Plastic free poop pickerupper!
I have always hated using plastic bags, esp picking up in the yard with two large dogs. FINALLY a solution! I saw them on a preview of Shark Tank (had to pause to see the name) and ordered one...loved them, then quickly ordered more b/c I knew they'd be hard to find after the show aired. I was a little scared b/c of the "yuck" factor. But it was worth a try. And I'm so happy I did. Dry waste? No problem. "Fresh" waste? No problem. Twisting the corners after pickup WORKS! (I was skeptical). LOVE THESE! That said, I'm not sure about using these for walks...sometimes it's a long time before finding a trash bin. We'll see. But for the yard, it's perfect!
I’m so glad Pooch Paper exists! I’ve been searching for a plastic free alternative. This pooch paper will break down better than the vegetable starch bag alternatives to plastic as well. I was skeptical if this would work, but I just took my 3 dogs on a walk and the paper did its job and held its shape great after twisting! 4/5 only because my one dog takes huge poops and that was a little more difficult to try and get the twist to stay put. Will definitely be using these from now on!