Pop'n Bites Choice Cubes Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and chewy texture is easy to break into smaller pieces, plus it is perfect for adult dogs with sensitive teeth.
- Tasty treats are perfect for training, rewarding and pampering your favorite furry friend.
- Pop’n Bites treats have a savory beef flavor that is sure to be your furry friend’s new favorite.
- Small cubed treats are specially formulated for adult dogs from all breeds.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients you and your canine companion can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWAG Premium Cuts Beef Tripe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7.05-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealWAG Kangaroo Liver Grain-Free Dog Treats, 1.76-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealWAG Premium Cuts Venison Grain-Free Dog Treats, 1.76-oz bag$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- DealKona's Chips Liver Licks Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- DealCarolina Prime Pet Chicken & Sweet 'Tater Bone Wraps Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- DealZoe Tender Chunks Cheese & Bacon Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5.3-oz bag$6.25Chewy Price$8.49List Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealZoe Tender Chunks Chicken & Parmesan Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5.3-oz bag$6.17Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.86Autoship Price
- DealBright Planet Pet Better Brat Plant-Based Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealBright Planet Pet Better Burg'r Plant-Based Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealCountry Kitchen Salmon Grillers Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealCountry Kitchen Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Health Extension Crispy Gourmet Chicken Tender Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz$11.98Chewy Price$11.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Corn Flour...||Wheat Flour, Soy Flour, Water Sufficient For Processing...||Chicken, Corn Syrup, Soy Flour...||Pea Flour, Peanut Butter, Potato Flour...||Sweet Potato, Vegetable Glycerin, Chickpeas...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter||Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||—||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Pop n Bites
Our dogs did not like them. But don't know til you try them. They were fairly cheap and on sale so I tried them.
If you have a large dog, these arent bad for the price. They’re about an inch thick and pretty hard. They actually look (and feel) like little square bricks. It took a large dog a minute to chew it, but small dogs probably wouldnt be able to eat them at all. If your dog has a habit of swallowing treats without chewing, these would definitely get stuck in their throat. The bag is also not resealable so you have to use them all asap or they just get even harder.
Great for adding to a medium or large sized Kong. My Dogs love them.
Dogs hate these
I thought they would like these but out of 4 dogs they all turn there nose up at these and walk away. Don’t know why?
Not for small dogs but great for bog
Just too hard for small dogs to chew. Great for medium or larger dogs.
Chihuahua really likes these, perfect little treat
Small little chunks
These were hard small chunks. Need some good chewers to like these. The package is adorable and the smell was attractive to my dog
My dogs seem to enjoy
My dogs seem to enjoy these; however, they are not one of their favorites. We tried using them during our training class but they were not enticing enough to hold their attention. Not a high value treat for them...
Won’t purchase again
My dog didn’t eat any of them. He didnt like either flavor that I purchased
Loved them !
Tried them for the first time and the pups loved them !!