Pop's Birding Company The Original Hummingbird Swing Charmed Bird Swing
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic hummingbird swing allows hummers to guard their territory.
- Choose from 2 beautiful colors.
- Features a hook for simple and easy hanging.
- Makes a great gift for the bird lover in your life.
- Constructed using durable powder-coated metal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Byer of Maine Return Birdhouse, Soft Blue$39.95Chewy Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Nesting Bird Shelf, Golden Oak$21.55Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Byer of Maine Egg Birdhouse, Oxide Red$39.95Chewy Price
- Red Carpet Studios Stone House Bird House$25.95Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Patchwork Bird House$29.95Chewy Price$42.95List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Tree Face Sun Bird House$32.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Red Carpet Studios St Francis Face Bird House$44.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Red Carpet Studios Black Bear Face Bird House$44.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Glitzhome Hanging Two-Tiered Distressed Solid Wood Bird House, 12.8-in$26.37Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Bird Houses by Mark Victorian Wren Bird House, Yellow$27.03Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Hummingbird||Finch, Canary, Wild Bird...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Rope, Plant Material|
|Bed Feature||—||—||—||—||Safe to Chew|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider, Squirrel, Hamster, Mouse, Gerbil|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I had my doubts about purchasing a swing for my little cuties but they enjoy it! My feeder is on a hook about 10 feet away from the swing - so when they’re not sipping away, they perch here and take in the view. Thank you, Chewy!
They love to perch
It took a few weeks for my hummingbird to discover it but sure enough he perches on the swing after feeding now, what a great idea!
This swing is nicely made, quality workmanship, and beautiful to look at. The actual perch part the bird lands on is smooth and uniform for his little feet. It appears to be manufactured of wood with a semi-gloss protective coating on top of the perch (There is absolutely no smell or odor which I would quickly know with my allergies/Asthma). The red swing part is not bright, but a soft red which is gentle on the eyes. There is an adorable little silver metal charm of a hummingbird that hangs down from the top area. Your hummingbirds should love their little swing!
Waste of money
It's useless. The storyline is false too. They fly to build stamina for their trip home. They perch on their feeders and the hooks. They don't need a special hanger to perch on. If anything , it's for decorative purposes only.
My Hummingbirds Love it!
Such a cute little swing, my hummingbirds love it and now our resident "bully" perches on the swing every day after feeding. What a great idea!!