Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Potassium Citrate is a urinary alkalinizer that may be prescribed for certain types of urinary bladder and kidney stones and chronic kidney disease. Potassium Citrate Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream, 1%, 400 gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Ponazuril Compounded Beef Flavored Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Chews are great. They are the only way I can get my Dog to take his medication.