Prairie Dog Deer Antler Puppy Chews are long-lasting North American antlers that are naturally shed or harvested in the USA. Prairie Dog selects only A and B quality antlers, which means they retain more of their natural moisture for a more palatable chew that won’t splinter or crack. Deer antlers tend to be more dense and harder than elk, so they’re great for dogs that are known to be heavier chewers. These 100% natural dog chews are also a great source of several essential minerals such as collagen, lipids, glucosamine, and phosphorus.
- A long-lasting North American antler that is naturally shed or harvested in the USA.
- All-natural, containing only real ingredients and no fillers for the highest quality treats and snacks you can give to your pet.
- Prairie Dog selects only A and B quality antlers, which means they retain more of their natural moisture for a more palatable chew that won’t splinter or crack.
- Antlers provide a long-lasting treat, and since they're free of dyes and preservatives, Prairie Dog Antlers will not stain furniture or carpet.
- This 100% natural dog chew provides several essential minerals that are beneficial to your puppy such as phosphorus for bone and teeth formation.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Prairie Dog