Precise Cut Black Panther Curved Dog Shears
About This Item
- These curved dog shears feature a lightweight, well-balanced design.
- Thin blades make it a great finishing tool.
- Features straight, in-line finger holes and two screw-in rests for easier styling.
- Includes soft suede packaging sheath with removable finger inserts.
- Hand-finished and tested for quality in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTop Performance Ball-Point Curved Dog Grooming Shears, 4-in$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealShark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$179.95Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 54-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- DealFour Paws Magic Coat Nail Clipper for Dogs$10.05Chewy Price$10.89List Price
- DealKenchii Scorpion Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$89.10Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- DealKenchii Scorpion Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 9-in$85.99Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- DealKenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- DealPet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers$7.88Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealMaster Grooming Tools Japanese Thinning Pet Shears$88.06Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Starts nice but doesn’t break away
This is a beautiful collar and we liked the colors. I did not like that the bell was not easily removable and that you could not add an ID tag so I made one myself with the metal the bell was on. I noticed (after the cat wore it for several months) that she had part of the collar get tighter to her neck. I couldn’t get it to loosen so I tried to remove it, but it was super difficult to get to unlatch. Definitely not “breaking away” as it should for a cat. Removed her brothers similar collar and had the same issue. I will not use them on live animals again. Very sad but necessary to replace these with a different type of breakaway collar.