Precise Cut Dahlia Curved Dog Shears
About This Item
- These grooming shears feature a lightweight, well-balanced design in 2 sizes and colorful shades.
- Thin, curved blades are great for easier styling and finishing.
- Made with an ergonomic design for added comfort. The blue 8-inch curved shears feature straight in-line finger holes with removable finger rests.
- Includes soft suede packaging sheath with removable finger inserts.
- Hand-finished and tested for quality in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, Large, Blue$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for Detachable Blades, Size 5/8-in$7.05Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Pink$376.94Chewy Price
- DealPetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'n Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$47.54Chewy Price$94.99List Price$45.16Autoship Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Top Performance Fursions Chanel 5 Type Pet Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Dog Nail Caps, Black, Large, 20 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Kibble Pet Silky Coat Aloe Vera & Honey Grooming Dog Conditioner, 13.5-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Wahl Ultimate Nail Grinder Replacement Kit$5.26Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer Replacement Kit, Red$4.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealWarren London Pawdicure Dog Nail Polish Pen, 13 count$64.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- DealBurt's Bees Care Plus+ Deep Cleansing Charcoal & Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I love these scissors. They are totally worth the money. They make it so much easier to groom my Tibetan terrier!!
I've been grooming for 6 years and I got this set of scissors during my academy and have used them ever since I just replaced my curves b/,c they were 6 years old and I dropped them otherwise I wouldn't have needed to replace.