Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears
About This Item
- These durable finishing shears are specially designed for everyday use.
- Features straight, in-line finger rings and screw-in removable finger rests for easier flipping.
- A serrated edge on 1 blade holds hair from sliding while being cut.
- Designed to be lightweight and long-lasting—a great go-to shear.
- Designed in the USA and manufactured in Germany.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Chunker Dog Shears$119.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 7-in$249.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Straights Dog Shears, 8-in$79.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao SHD-2400T Hurricane Dual Motor Dryer$290.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao FDS-04 Dog Grooming Dryer Stand & Hard Pipe Set, White$139.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Nail Grinder Head Package, White$17.50Chewy Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, Size 1/8-inch$7.26Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$5.81Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Precise Cut Black Panther Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Fromm International Premier 111SC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$31.58Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I work full-time and live alone, and I just got a new puppy. Needless to say, I’ve got my hands full. After several exhausting days of trying to keep up with the little speed demon when he wasn’t in his crate, I caved and went searching for some kind of playpen. He spends enough time in his crate when I’m at work and to sleep at night, so I try not to crate him at all when I’m home & awake. But that means I’m always on my feet, always following where he’s going and watching what he’s finding, pulling tissues out of his little mouth and making sure he doesn’t get into something he shouldn’t. That’s where this playpen becomes a lifesaver. I have mine set up right by the sofa. Pup sits up on the sofa with me when I get home, and when he decides to jump down and explore, I don’t have to chase after him because he’s inside the playpen walls. He’s got a little cushion, his food/water bowls, and a pee mat over in the corner, and no longer am I jumping up every minute or two to run after him. If you have a large breed puppy, this pen probably won’t be enough after it’s a couple of months old, simply because your pup will likely be strong enough to knock it over or fly over the top. But for toy breeds, this playpen will likely be useful for a good, long time. My only regret is not buying it sooner.