Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Cozy Comforter Dog Crate Mat, Chocolate, Intermediate
About This Item
- Overstuffed with fiberfill to create a perfect place for pets to rest in or outside of their crate.
- A non-skid backing helps keep bed in place inside your pet's crate or hardwood floors.
- Pets love them in crates, carriers, dog houses, SUVs or anywhere.
- Completely machine washable for easy cleaning.
- For dogs and cats alike.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 42-in$28.41Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Wool-Filled Dog Crate Pad, Tan, 42-in$159.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Smoky Gray, 24-in$15.99Chewy Price
- DealPets So Good Oreo Dog & Cat Mats, White, Medium$26.50Chewy Price
- DealPet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Small$20.69Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 48-in$38.45Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- DealFrisco Comfortable Fleece Tri-fold Arrow Print Dog Crate Mat, 42-in$26.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Durable Crate Mat, Teal, 23-in$17.23Chewy Price$23.17List Price
- DealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 48-in$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 36-in$21.06Chewy Price$24.70List Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 54-in$37.85Chewy Price$75.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Machine-washable, Non-skid||Non-skid, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||—||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Good comfortable bed
Soft and easy to wash were important for our new puppies and this fits the bill. Good amounts of pile make it comfortable for our fur babies. It appears slightly smaller than the advertised dimensions.
Not as expected
Not a fan! It is uneven in height and fluff so it makes it uncomfortable to lounge and sleep on. Photos are not what had arrived at our home. I have kept it for quite sometime hoping my pet would want to use it but not a chance.
Ordered an intermediate which states it should be 35” for my 36” dog crate and it was too small and fit in my 30” dog crate but it is very soft and cushioned overall
Nice enough bed, took my dog about an hour and there was fluff everywhere though.
Great for the puppy
This crate mat works like a charm for what I need - it's withstood a weekend so far of a 9 week old German shep puppy destruction and mayhem. Pro: I like that it's lightweight and I can easily bring it in the puppy bag to work. It's also withstood the onslaught of spilled water bowls and food going everywhere. Easy to clean up and the color hides what I miss until I wash it. I like the grip on the bottom to keep it in place when it's in the crate. It fit just right in the large crate without any overhang or need for folding to shut the door. Cons: a bit bulky when folded up during transportation, but I'm sure that will come in time with folding and unfolding.
Good crate bed for the $
My dog didn't let it last long because she is an anxiety baby. She scratch it open on day 3. I pulled it out of the crate and put all the stuffing back into it. Used gorilla tape and taped the hole up. Shook it and got the stuffing back into place and its been her favorite bed since. Even one of my small dogs goes in her crate to lay on it sometimes.
Comfort for my old dog
I have a thirteen year old lab who is in need of more comfort for this tired old bones. We bought two of these mats and have them lying on the floor, one in the bedroom and the other in the living room. He snuggles in perfectly on his new mats.
Good for the price
I ordered this crate pad for my 80# Bullmastiff. It is covered in very soft material but I thought it'd have a little more padding.
Just okay- beware
Fit perfectly. As others have said, it is soft but wish it was thicker/more padded. I did not have a chance to wash it. My dog destroyed it after a few times in the crate. FLUFF EVERYWHERE. If your dog is a chewer, do not buy this.
Comfy, dogs like it
These are good fluffy mats for a crate or a "down stay" rest. We have Great Danes who are trained to be on a mat while we eat our meals. They love these mats and now go to them automatically and fall asleep while we eat! There is a downside...the material on the bottom is VERY fragile and one tooth can pierce and rip before "no!!" can be said. A mini poodle could tear a hole, wouldn't require a Dane! We would buy these again, though, despite the fragile bottom material.