Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Round Shearling Bolster Dog Bed, 21-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for crates, carriers and kennels at home or on the go.
- Cushioned bolster is filled for added support and doubles as a comfortable headrest.
- Machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning with no liner to unzip.
- Soft fabric ensures the cozy, luxurious feel every pup deserves.
- Insulated to help keep your dog cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Light Gray, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$51.89Chewy Price$56.70List Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Taupe, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Small$22.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$32.99Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's OrthoPlush Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Frisco Herringbone Hi-Low Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Grey, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$16.70Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Chew-resistant, Water-resistant||N/A||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
266 Customer Reviews
The best bed yet!
I recently rescued a Chihuahua from Texas and he came with a Snoozzy bed. My other two Poodles' beds were worn out and too small and another one after it was washed, the surface just matted up and always held the dirt. A total waste of money! Yuk! I bought two Snoozzy beds and threw out the others - my girls LOVE them! I haven't washed them yet but so far, they're great -- soooo soft and comfy!!
They love them!
I bought 3 for my dachshunds. They are high enough for them to snuggle down in and I cover them with a light, small fleece blanket for each one . So far they are holding up well. Haven't been washed yet but I think they will fit in my machine without a problem like I have with some other beds. Their weight averages about 18-20 lbs.
not worth the money
I have white stuff all over my carpet from this bed!! The fuzzy stuff on the inside clings to the dogs and goes everywhere, really sucks that I have to vacuum even more now
Great bed for small dogs
This bed is great. Soft and fluffy. It would have gotten five stars if it had a dip for an entrance. My dog is so small she has to do a silly little jump to get in it, which a small dip for an opening would fix. But I still love the bed, as does she, and we will be keeping it.
Perfect, for my Maltese & Shih Tzu mix!
I love this bed! It so soft and my little fur baby falls right to sleep in it. She looks so comfortable. I was first worried because she is not 3 pounds yet! So I thought if it had layers she could fall though one. But the layers are sewn so tightly. Also this bed has no rips in it and take in consideration she’s an eight week old puppy that loves nipping! Thanks chewy for this perfect bed for my baby.
The Snoozzy Round shearling Bolster Dog Bed
My Chihuahua, Coco, loved her new bed. It was perfect for her to cuddle up with her favorite blanket.
Picky Pooch LOVES This Bed!
This bed is great for my senior wiener! He has short legs and a touch of arthritis, this bed is easy for him to get in and out of and most important, he loves it! He is set in his ways and doesn't usually take to new things but he went right into it as soon as I put it down! Great price for the quality. I highly recommend.
They Won’t Use
Thinking my two cats would love soft beds I bought two of these. They are very nice looking and although the cats sniff and even put a paw in them, both have rejected and refuse to even get in. I’ve put treats in the beds, cat nip toys, and nothing. I will be returning them and I’m so sad they did not work.
great cat bed
Super soft and squishy. If your cat likes to make biscuits and curl up, they will love this bed. My cat is approx 13 lbs and has room to spare, “small” is a generous size. If you have two pets that love to snuggle each other, they could probably both fit as long as they aren’t XL chonks.
great little bed
I had a singleton puppy born who loved laying in a bed. This was perfect for her. She just cuddles right in and sleeps all night.