Precision Pet Products Ultimate Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Folds directly into itself, takes up minimal space
- Includes a 3-point Locking Door on All Sizes
- Keeps Pets Away from Danger and Gives Them a "Yard" of Their Own
- No Exposed Screws, Wires or Pins to Injure Your Pet
- Four configurations: 4x4 square, 6x2 rectangle, 5-ft diameter circle, 16-ft when extended
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$104.00Chewy Price
- Richell 4-Panel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Playpen for Dogs & Cats, H4$269.99Chewy Price$340.00List Price
- Frisco 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, White$49.99Chewy Price
- Richell Training Kennel for Dogs & Cats, PK-830$232.53Chewy Price$280.00List Price
- Richell 6-Panel Convertible Indoor/Outdoor Playpen for Dogs & Cats, H6$309.99Chewy Price$420.00List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 36-in$63.99Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Provalu Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$58.67Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Petmate 8-Panel Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Door, Black, Intermediate$64.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Foldable Wire Dog Exercise Pen, X-Large$71.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Large$77.95Chewy Price$141.16List Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Wire Mesh Top$49.00Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- Iconic Pet 8-Panel Portable Foldable Wire Dog Pen, 24-in$49.18Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Walk-Through||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Ground Stakes||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||—||No Tools Required|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
This is very well made. It can be used as is where it's already connected to be a kennel as shown or the pin can be taken out and then it's a long piece that can be used as a divider or together with a large crate. Pictures on how to use it are on the back of the paneling.
We got an Aussiedoodle and a miniature Australian Shepard and I am telling you, this is the only thing that keeps them safe when we have to leave for a couple of house. Both dogs are over 20 pounds at 13 weeks and they play hard. So this is a life saver for us.
Flimsy and not worth the money
This pen is not securely attached one panel to another or to the floor. It moves around at the slightest touch and will scratch your wood floors.
Easy to use and transport
I don't care for this one as well as the taller one with the clips. The clips are easier to use. It is well made however.
This pen provides room for the puppy to play and stay safe. I use it in the house when I need to go to work and there is plenty of room for a small crate and still room so she doesn’t feel cramped. It’s easy to set up and take down when not in use and folds for storage. Highly recommend.
Incorrect description for XL crate!
This is the first item I've ever bought from Chewy and been disappointed. The description and Q&A both say that the XL crate has 3 latches. It does NOT! It has one flimsy latch that my puppy broke out of immediately. And the one latch doesn't even line up properly, you have to shift the pen to get it into place, and once it's in, it will only latch a tiny bit because the latch hits one of the vertical bars. We are holding it in place with bungee cords and carabineers when closed. Also, the drop pin that allows you to attach the pen to the crate is located right next to the door. So unless you want to attach the crate immediately next to the door (we didn't), the drop pin is useless. VERY disappointed.
Hard to Separate
It is hard to unconnected them for different configurations.
The exercise pen is perfect for our pup. Better than a tie-out.
Perfect for new puppy
I have a 48" tall x-pen but wanted something smaller for a "soon-to-arrive" puppy. Fits in the kitchen better and LOVE the door!! My 10 yo and I have tried out the space and heartily approve :)
Expen for large dogs
This is a nice product but my dogs jump on it and I have to anchor it. It is more work, but I prefer the panels with the pins that go into the ground.