Prednisolone Acetate (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension 1%
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Prednisolone Acetate is an eyedrop prescribed to treat multiple eye conditions, such as conjunctivitis and corneal infections. Corticosteroids help relieve inflammation, which will help eyes heal, as well as ease comfort during the healing process. Veterinarians may use this to treat issues in companion animals. Customers may receive this drug under the names Pred Forte, Pred Mild.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 120-mg, 30 capsules$169.99Chewy Price$161.49Autoship Price
- Adequan Canine Injectable for Dogs, 100 mg/mL, 5-mL, pack of 2$152.00Chewy Price$144.40Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 60 Chews$141.00Chewy Price$133.95Autoship Price
- Lantus SoloStar Insulin Glargine Injection U-100, 1-Prefilled 3-mL Pen$125.39Chewy Price$119.12Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 90 mL$122.65Chewy Price$116.52Autoship Price
- Albon Oral Suspension 5% for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz$117.79Chewy Price$111.90Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 12.5-mg/mL, 60 mL$143.80Chewy Price$136.61Autoship Price
- Reconcile Tablets for Dogs, 64 mg, 90 tablets$154.89Chewy Price
- PanaKare Plus Powder for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz$181.09Chewy Price
- Atopica (Cyclosporine) Oral Solution for Cats, 100 mg/mL, 17-mL$117.49Chewy Price$111.62Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Handled in a timely manner....but pricey. Can get cheaper at local pharmacy. Use chewey 4 other things though. Great.
Eye drops work well
These eye drops work well for my senior pup and the cost was better at Chewy
Hard to get only one drop
This works as my vet ophthalmologist said my dog's eyes are not getting worse, but the drip head on the bottle is very hard to control to emit only one drop. With the cost and prescription-required, I wish it was easier to control. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to bother my dog, other than having me pry her eye open to dispense it.
German Shepherd diagnosed with pannus
My girl was 100% blind in her right eye and could see about 30% in her left. Both eyes were clouded over. Within a week or so the cloudiness was gone and a month after the initial diagnosis she was almost back to her normal vision. We used it for the first 6 weeks 3 times a day but now using 1-2 times a day then should be able to decrease to maybe once or twice a week for life. This pannus came on fairly sudden so we think it was caught soon enough to help with this Prednisolone Acetate.
My cats left eye was dark and a little cloudy. The vet thought it might be anterior uveitis so he prescribed this. In just 4 days it has improved so much and is now nearly matching his regular eye color. Hopefully by finishing the bottle he’ll improve.
Excellent results. Excellent one day service. thank you.