Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers plenty of space for even the most energetic ferrets to run, jump and play! Home also includes a hatch door between floors to create two separate units if needed.
- Cage comes complete with 2 plastic platforms, 3 plastic ramps, a plastic tray, 2 metal grilles, an integrated storage shelf, easy-rolling casters, and even a hammock to keep your fuzzy friend entertained and content.
- Featuring two large escape-proof front doors with secure steel locks on the outside that are easy for you to open, but inaccessible by your feisty ferret.
- Powder-coated wrought iron cage features easily-removed platforms, grille and bottom tray for convenient cleaning.
- Castered stand provides portability from room to room while the space saver shelf holds toys, treats, and supplies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$101.81Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Medium$109.29Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Ferplast Krolik Rabbit Cage, Gray, Large$72.69Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$214.80List Price
- Habitrail OVO Twist Hamster Habitat, Blue$35.36Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack, Multi-colored$26.60Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- New Age Pet Columbia Rabbit Hutch, Grey$230.32Chewy Price$423.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$2.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$132.29Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$16.79Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, White$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret, Chinchilla, Sugar Glider, Degu, Guinea Pig||Ferret, Chinchilla, Degu||Ferret||Ferret, Chinchilla|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
52 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
226 Customer Reviews
Alright..Better Ferret Options
I recently received this cage with a ferret that was being rehomed. The sizing is alright but there are a few things I don’t like. The one sided opening is annoying. Makes everything more of a pain to do. The ramps are steep with no covering for gripping/traction for your ferret. The metal wiring floor instead of a solid floor or tray. Overall it’s alright but at this price point just spend the extra $50 and get a double ferret nation cage.
needs some engineering
So I had one of these cages and wasn’t impressed so I got a second one from someone identical though and I put the two together to make one cage all I had to do was take out the sides on each cage put them together sadly with zip ties and fill a gap at the top and made my own platforms so they have four levels and I use dog crate mats on the bottom that stops the rusting but my ferrets like the space I think
Its an okay cage
Overall its pretty good, a few screws didn't line up when putting it together, and messes aren't easy to clean.
I bought this for my four rats, three boys & a girl that I obtained unexpectly, so I needed a big cage that I could keep her separated in. I love that you can keep the middle hatch closed, it keeps my girl housed separately so exactly what I needed. Plenty of room, if open middle hatch is open. But since I keep it closed it is a little cramped for three boy rats. All around a great cage. Only downside was the bolts that screw into the cage became easily stripped & one broke in half inside the cage while building it and I couldn't remove to replace with an extra. amazing cage, was SUPER EASY to assemble & even came with a cute little hammock.
It’s alright I guess
So I ordered two of these cages. I paid 200 for both. Now, I had heard they came recommended but then I read the reviews and saw they were having issues. So, the one cage was awesome, no issues yet. Every thing went together fine. I wish the door weren’t so flimsy. I didn’t feel that they were ready secure so I’m going to add something to that. Idk it still just felt cheaply made when it’s a $200 cage. But the second cage, this one sucks, the door up top is missing a rail. So it’s not even functional, let alone safe. The front door on the bottom has a wire unattached and leaves a decent sized hole to squeeze through. Idk I don’t think it was worth $200 especially the second cage. Hope to either get a replacement or something with that one.
Cage bars are failing
Ordered this in Feb and didn’t put my critter in until end of March. Its been 4 months and the welds of the bars are breaking on the same panel all over it. I have another one that doesn’t have this problem. Not sure if quality went down or mine is defective. It also came without a latch for the bottom and I didn’t realize it so had to make my own. I loved these cages, now I am not so sure…
The best cage for my ferrets, they love it, is huge for them. The price was excellent, the cage come fast and good condition. Nothing wrong, easy to mount.
I'm the owner of two rats and wanted to upgrade their cage to make room for adding some friends. I'm surprised by how big it is. For the two more rats that I'm planning on getting this will be way more then enough room. But my two male rats love it. Would recommend if you want a big cage but not the biggest.
Don't waste your money
I bought this cage a couple of weeks ago, just got two baby ferrets under 3 months old on Friday. Today is Sunday and 1 of them was able to shake 1 of the bars with his teeth. It detached and now he can leave his cage anytime he wants. I don't keep them locked up 24/7 but do need them to stay put at night and when I'm not home. Not only that, but they could get poked in the eye or something. The landings are also very flimsy plastic and were flat when I built the cage but are already bending from these lightweight babies so I can't imagine them lasting long once my ferrets double in size, and they have barely gone upstairs. When I do put them in the top they fall down the ladders because they don't have much grip to them. I also worry one of them will fall off the landing at the very top of the cage all the way down to the bottom and hurt themselves.
Pretty Great overall
We were pretty skeptical on ordering after seeing more of the recent reviews. Our ferret was getting too big for his other cage and was acting out. We needed a bigger cage for a decent price ASAP! So we decided to purchase. I was impressed with the outcome! The only issue was that one of the platform clips was snapped off but nothing a drill and zip tie can’t fix. I’m happy we ordered this cage for our ferret. He is so much happier with a lot more room to run around!