Prevue Pet Products Keet/Tiel Cascade Roof Bird Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for many birds including finches, canaries, parakeets, cockatiels or small parrots.
- Features heavy-duty 10-gauge and 14-gauge wire for strength and durability.
- Includes 2 plastic food or water cups and 3 wood perches.
- Landing style door for extra functionality.
- Removable grille and pull-out tray for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech Open Play Top Bird Cage$65.80Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Vision II Model S01 Bird Cage, Small$136.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 36-in Bird Cage, Large, White$57.04Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Flight Bird Cage & Stand, Black$173.25Chewy Price$289.99List Price
- Yaheetech Stackable Wide Divided Breeder Bird Cage, White$163.99Chewy Price
- Vision II Model L01 Bird Cage, Large$171.99Chewy Price$257.99List Price
- Yaheetech 57-in Rolling Meta Open Top Bird Parrot Cage, Black$125.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Keet/Tiel Square Roof Bird Cage, White$119.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Yaheetech Rolling Stand Extra Space Wood Perches Bird Cage, White$93.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, White, Medium$7.45Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 62.5-in Rolling Large Bird Cage & Detachable Stand, Almond$99.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Parakeet||Cockatiel, Parakeet||Parakeet, Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Parakeet||Cockatiel, Parakeet|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I haven’t purchased this yet, but I want to mention, all the Prevue cages I’ve owned, if you gently squeeze both sides of the cage and lift, the sides where the cage clips to the bottom, you can lift off the top, keep everything in tact, set it off to the side and and have full access to the bottom tray and grate. Whether you use grate or not. I’ve done it with my parakeets happily playing and they’ve never paid much attention.
I have a 9 week old parrotlet, and he loves his new cage. He adapted to it immediately. It’s spacious and sturdy. The drawbridge style door opening is excellent. My only complaint is the bottom is not easy to clean. Cage messes land where the grate rests, just below the grate and just above the sliding tray. The bottom grate is removable and you can lift it to get items underneath, but it can’t come out without disassembling a portion of the cage. I may end up removing the grate altogether. As far as my bird is concerned (since he doesn’t clean the cage), it is a birdie palace.
Purchased two of these cages for my parakeets. Two parakeets can easily be housed in the cage as there is plenty of room, I just preferred that each has their own cage. Love how the front door comes down to a landing, so the birds can go in and out without having to hold a door up. It comes with three dowels which I did not use. I purchased natural perches from my local bird store which are better for their feet. I also removed the grate, as if you wanted to remove it for cleaning, you basically have to take the cage apart to an extent to get it out. Parakeets do not need a grate and it is much easier to clean without. I have looked at a lot of table top cages and this one is the best in my opinion. I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed!
Great cage for my canary!
The length of this cage is great for my canary. Cage is sturdy. Nice looking. Big door opening that makes into a landing. Love it on my DIY cage stand made out of driftwood!