Prima Pets Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabiner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Collapsible, portable bowl offers a convenient way to feed and hydrate pups while traveling, on walks, or at the park.
- 100% pet-safe bowl is made with non-porous food-grade silicone and a sturdy BPA-free plastic rim.
- Includes a convenient carabiner to attach the bowl to leashes, backpacks, and more.
- Small size holds 1.5 cups of food or water and collapses to a .5-inch thickness while the large size holds 5 cups of food or water and collapses to .75-inch thickness.
- Top rack dishwasher safe, so it's simple to wash after each adventure.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDexas Popware for Pets Collapsible Travel Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowl with Carabiner, Blue, 2-cup$9.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealDexas Popware For Pets Polypropylene Collapsible Travel Dog Cup$10.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Silicone Collapsible Travel Bowl Set, 3 count, 1.5 Cups$6.22Chewy Price$6.83List Price
- DealMr. Peanut's Premium Collapsible Non-Skid Silicone Dog & Cat Bowls, 12-oz, 4 count$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealKurgo The Gourd H2O Dog Water Bottle & Bowl, Coastal Blue, 24-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKurgo Mash n Stash Collapsible Dog Bowl, 44-oz$12.95Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Splash Free Wander Dog Water Bowl, Blue, 24-oz$13.95Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Kibble Carrier Travel Dog Food Container, Coastal Blue$19.70Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- DealFrisco Travel Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 1.5 Cups$3.55Chewy Price$4.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Travel||Double, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Travel|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||5-cup; 40-oz||3-cup; 24-oz per bowl||2-cup; 16-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Puppy||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
The very first time I went to use this it started dripping a good bit of water. It had a small hole in the bottom seem, which made it poor out quickly and not usable. I checked it out and opened it when I got it but I didn't fill it until I was out in 93 degree weather. Very unfortunate for my sweet dog. I really thought it would have been perfect for being out and about with my service dog. I would have given a rating of -0 if possible considering I'm out money for something I can't even use :(
Great for all of my dogs
Works really well, especially for my giant dogs (great dane and great pyreneese.) My little dog (45lb mutt) likes to put her WHOLE face in the water dish and she can with this larger water dish. I haven't had issue with collapsing the dish. I've used this about a dozen times since I bought it a few weeks ago. I did change out the carabiner to a more sturdy carabiner.
Still on the ledge
The size is great. It collapses just as described. I just can't get my dog to drink out of it. I did not wash it before using it the first time. Perhaps the smell of the container, which I don't smell, is the obstacle. On a very hot day I flipped it inside out and I was able to get her to drink from it. My dog will not drink from it when it is expanded as in the picture. She will only drink from it when it is inside out and expanded at half size.
Pink and Pretty
It was smaller than I thought it would be, but I should have thought that out a little more. In reality it's the perfect size for my 60 lb shepherd mix to get a quick drink without wasting water on the trail or at the park. So far it's very durable, and we are a team that can wreck something up pretty quick ;)
splits after a few months of use
This item splits along the folds after a few months of use. Chewy kindly replaced the first one I purchased, but unfortunately the same has happened to the second one. I would like to add that I only use this for about 5 months of the year. Save your money and find a more sturdy brand.
Good size for large dogs
RECOMMEND Perfect for large dog..125lbs Rottweiler. Would recommend that you do not waste your time with the smaller bowls for the price.
Don't waste your money
After less than three months of sporadic use, this bowl split along one of its folds, rendering the product unusable. Although this inevitably seems to happen with all my collapsible silicone dog bowls, it has never before happened this quickly, and I find a three month lifespan for such a product to be completely unacceptable. To make matters worse, this so-called "silicone" bowl actually has a (totally unnecessary) hard, thick, plastic rim, which will now be joining all the other piles of toxic, useless plastic junk in the landfill. This bowl is, quite literally, garbage. Just buy a regular silicone baking dish instead and, when on the go, simply roll it up and shove it into a pocket.
I love the collapsible bowls
These really come in handy. We travel a lot with the dogs, I use them for food and larger one for water. We also keep one in each car, just in case.
The rim is plastic and on our first hike it cracked. The color is beautiful but if they made it all with the rubber material it would last longer.
Size is great, quality is meh.
I was so excited about a large pop-up bowl for my Alaskan Malamute, since the 2c capacity of other large bowls isn’t quite enough for him to eat from and require several fill-ups when he needs a drink. This one was big enough that both he and my mini dachshund could drink from it without my having to carry a separate bowl for her. But unfortunately, it sprung a leak at one of the seams after a couple of months of carrying it in my hydration pack and my beach bag. I’ve had his Dexas bowl for years with no splits, so the quality here was disappointing. Back to the smaller bowls.