Primal Pork Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free pork organs, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$23.14Chewy Price$21.98Autoship Price
- Primal Turkey & Sardine Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$67.96Chewy Price$64.56Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 25oz$41.51Chewy Price$39.43Autoship Price
- Primal Chicken Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$33.78Chewy Price$34.00List Price$32.09Autoship Price
- Primal Beef Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$67.96Chewy Price$64.56Autoship Price
- Primal Lamb Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$65.96Chewy Price$62.66Autoship Price
- Primal Rabbit Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz$45.98Chewy Price$46.00List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- Run Two Three Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Cuisine Dog Food, 3.8-oz bag$15.67Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Run Two Three Wild Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Cuisine Dog Food, 3.8-oz bag$16.22Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- PET TAO Blaze Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 16-oz bag$35.15Chewy Price$33.39Autoship Price
- PET TAO Chill Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 16-oz bag$35.15Chewy Price$33.39Autoship Price
- PET TAO Harmony Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 16-oz bag$35.15Chewy Price$33.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Pork Hearts, Ground Pork Bones, Pork Livers...||Lamb Hearts, Ground Lamb Bones, Lamb Liver...||Beef Hearts, Beef Livers, Ground Beef Bones...||New: Duck (with ground bone), Duck Livers, Organic Pumpkin Seeds...||New: Chicken (with ground bone), Chicken Livers, Organic Carrots...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
Licks the bowl clean then looks for more!
My vet recommended this after my senior dog had most of her teeth extracted. I feel SO bad she didn't have something she enjoyed so much sooner in life. She thinks she is getting people food, I'm sure of it. Even the morning after the last surgery she was wagging her tail while I was preparing it. I give her the pork formula and it's easy to crumble and absorbs water quickly. It's so fun to see her enjoy it so much!
Perfect but pricey
My dogs absolutely love this food. It is really expensive. I would give it a 5 star rating but the price is yikes!!
I use this as a topper since Katie seems to be allergic to everything but seemed to be losing interest in 1 if the few canned foods she could eat. I had to get away from kibble, wasn’t comfortable going completely raw and couldn’t fathom giving her over 1 entire can of wet food a day to supplement the dry food. I feel this is a great medium to cover all bases and she really enjoys it.
turkey and sardine color off
My last order of turkey and sardine had two different colors go nuggets in them. Will it hurt my Sadie Mae to eat it? It also smells a little funny. I grind up a few days at a time and rehydrate to save time. These two containers came from the same bag. Thanks so much.
Great Food and Treat
My dog will not eat kibble. I feed him frozen, lightly cooked food that cannot stay out too long, so it's perfect for my dog's need to have food available. I leave it out as a brick. He thinks it's a treat that he likes, not loves, so when he's hungry, he has food available.
Best Food Ever
Primal freeze dried is Awesome! My dogs love it! I add it to their regular food to enhance the flavor & they have never walked away from it. this food is really expensive so I can only use it as a topper or added to their regular dog food which is Wellness Balanced. I wish I could feed it as their main diet. I don’t understand why it has to be so expensive. Mine would need 6 blocks each to feed as main diet do a 3lb bag wouldn’t last a week!
Best food ever!
My tiny puppy had so many digestive issues. She is 2 pounds. This food was recommended for her. It works! I have also switched my older Yorkie to primal freeze dried. Sadly, it is expensive. It, is not as expensive as vet bills! I highly recommend the food. I wish the price were more affordable.
Our dogs will eat this because I hydrate it with homemade beef bone broth. However, I literally use a rubber mallet to smash it and then crumble it with my hands. This pork formula has a low protein to fat ratio (52 to 24) which makes it very dry. I've only tried venison once and had to use a metal hammer. That protein to fat ratio is also very high (54 to 21). That was a little too labor intensive for me. The duck is incredibly easy to powder by hand. It is important to make sure you dog has plenty of fluids after eating it dry. It really is meant to be hydrated. The "nuggets" are 1.2" wide, 1.75" long and 1" thick. My regular nuggets of a different brand are .6" squares and every flavor is easy to powder.
Great for picky eaters
My dog is very picky - wouldn’t eat Ollie, Farmer’s Dog or Nom Nom. He loves this, though!
Puppy loves Primal!
Primal was recommended by our vet, and our puppy loves them. I know quality can be expensive, but unfortunately I can't afford to feed him the 8 nuggets a day the company recommends. Therefore, I'm using a combination of Primal & kibble