Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spans openings up to 80” wide.
- Walk-through door gives your pet the freedom to roam free or not!
- Great for creating boundaries and playpens.
- Folds down for easy moving and storage.
- Rubber pads protect the floor from scratches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Unipaws 4 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, Espresso, Large$109.99Chewy Price$116.99List Price
- DealFrisco Metal Geometric Pattern Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 24-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Merry Products Gate-n-Crate Folding Convertible Dog & Cat Gate, 29-in$148.74Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- GMI Keepsafe Wooden Expanding Pet Gate, 9-ft wide$132.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws 3 Panel Free Standing Dog Gate, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, Espresso, 24-in$82.96Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates Decorative Freestanding Dog Gate, Gray Geometric$149.99Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Wire Dog Gate, 30-in, Espresso, 4 Panel$115.96Chewy Price
- DealCommand Pet Products Auto-Close Configure Pet Gate, White$199.95Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products Outdoor Extra Tall Super Wide Dog Gate$149.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Locking||—||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Foldable, Retractable|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Pressure Mounted||Free Standing|
|Furniture Mount Type||—||—||—||Wall Mounted||—|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
Better than the others!
I love this Gate and even more that we do not have to ruin our walls. My only issue is that if we postion it a certain way, my dog is able to push the door open. The safest way to keep it closed is have the gate in an angle or a zigzag. I might end up getting a cord to tie it just in case. This is my only issue but seems it is a big issue considering it needs to do what we need it with. I do like this more than any other gates I've bought.
I bought the 360 dark wood gate with the door to keep my dogs out of the livingroom. It matches my furniture so it doesn't look out-of-place. I love it! It was the perfect solution for me.
Well made furniture quality gate is worth the price; looks great, easy to use and separates our new kitten from danger while allowing him to see and hear what is going on in the rest of the house. I highly recommend this product!
Impressed- Just what we needed
A well made product, adaptable, and it looks good. We recently spent a small fortune on new living room furniture and unexpectedly re-homed a 4 month old puppy from a friend. We love it.
Pretty but Wobbly
Love that it came all assembled except for the sliding catch bolt. Yet it wobbles as you open it to walk through. In order to keep it zig zagging, the gate is at an angle to the room to walk through. Wish they’d made another hinged angle so gate could be straight.
Absolutely love it!
I am beyond thrilled with my new gate! I got the natural wood version and instead of being a pet door I have to endure out of necessity It actually adds to the decor and architecture, if you will, of the 2 areas it divides! I very much like the easy to operate latch and highly recommend it. One caveat though, without actually being attached I think a big dog could knock it over so you will want him to be trained not to jump up on it. Kudos to Chewy!, they never fail me!
Love the gate
We love this gate.....I especially like that the door swings both ways....the only draw back is that the door opening is not very wide at all....if your skinny your good to go ....if your overweight at all you will have to go thru sideways.....otherwise it is a very nice gate.....
Have been looking for a gate to corral my older cat, so the 36" height works perfectly. The door swings easily and the whole gate is quite sturdy and has good weight that adds stability. The finish is more of a mahogany with a deep wine-red tone, not really a brown walnut. Was well packed. Items from Vietnam seem very good quality, which is why I purchased this one instead of some others. Arrived faster than expected.
360 gate extension
I got this to go with the gate, it adds the perfect amount and works perfectly, beautiful wood, great height, well made. ready to use right out of the box. but has pre drilled holes, comes with extra hinges and screws to add it to the larger gate.
This pet door was perfect for our needs
We needed to separate an open space to keep our dog out of the kitty's litter box and provide an area of the home that was a dog-respite for the kitty. Other types of gates had failed because there was no doorway to support the gate well. Our dog doesn't jump gates, but figured out how to push them to get through. This gate is very stable and has created the separation barrier we needed and is working well. The latch is solid and our dog has not been able to work her way around it. And, it is stable enough that if the cat bumps the gate when jumping over it, it stays in place. There is no kitty door in this gate. It is the perfect solution.