Primor Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Primor is a broad-spectrum antibiotic combination prescribed by vets to treat bacterial infections in dogs. It treats skin and soft-tissue infections, such as wounds and abscesses, and may also be effective against urinary tract infections caused by bacteria. It comes in a tablet, so you can feed it orally or slip it into a pill pocket to excite your furry friend.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Primor Tablets for Dogs, 1200-mg, 1 tablet$3.40Chewy Price$3.23Autoship Price
- DILT-XR (Diltiazem Hydrochloride) Extended-Release Capsules, 180-mg, 1 capsule$0.65Chewy Price$0.62Autoship Price
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 300-mg, 1 tablet$0.77Chewy Price$0.73Autoship Price
- Fluconazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 400-mg, 1 Capsule$0.68Chewy Price$0.65Autoship Price
- Spironolactone Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.68Chewy Price$0.65Autoship Price
- Enrofloxacin Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 80-mg, 1 Capsule$0.61Chewy Price$0.58Autoship Price
- Albon Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 500-mg, 1 tablet$0.86Chewy Price$0.82Autoship Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Chewable Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 62.5-mg, 1 tablet$0.69Chewy Price$0.66Autoship Price
- Budesonide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1.5-mg, 1 Capsule$0.91Chewy Price$0.86Autoship Price
- Clavacillin (amoxicillin trihydrate/clavulanate potassium) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 125-mg, 1 tablet$0.88Chewy Price$0.84Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Our pbgv is cured thanks to Primor, a strong antibiotic, one of few recommended for E. coli. Our pet has been plagued with bladder stones and infection; she’s been on numerous medical diets and medications; had three surgeries, but the Primor has given her the cleanest, debris-free bladder and cured her of the E. coli. She is also on a Royal Canin hydrolized protein diet, a probiotic,and spring water, but all seem to be working to make her a healthy senior dog.