Primor Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Primor is a broad-spectrum antibiotic combination prescribed by vets to treat bacterial infections in dogs. It treats skin and soft-tissue infections, such as wounds and abscesses, and may also be effective against urinary tract infections caused by bacteria. It comes in a tablet, so you can feed it orally or slip it into a pill pocket to excite your furry friend.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 600-mg, 1 tablet$1.37Chewy Price$1.30Autoship Price
- Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets, 200-mg, 1 tablet$1.82Chewy Price$1.73Autoship Price
- Clintabs (Clindamycin HCl) Tablets for Dogs, 75-mg, 1 tablet$1.61Chewy Price$1.53Autoship Price
- Enrofloxacin Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 175-mg, 1 Capsule$1.39Chewy Price$1.32Autoship Price
- Zeniquin Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 25-mg, 1 tablet$1.98Chewy Price$1.88Autoship Price
- Clavamox (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate Potassium) Chewable Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 250-mg, 1 tablet$2.05Chewy Price$1.95Autoship Price
- Simplicef (Cefpodoxime Proxetil) Tablets for Dogs, 100-mg, 1 tablet$2.00Chewy Price$1.90Autoship Price
- Budesonide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 4-mg, 1 Capsule$1.82Chewy Price$1.73Autoship Price
- Clavacillin (amoxicillin trihydrate/clavulanate potassium) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 250-mg, 1 tablet$1.43Chewy Price$1.36Autoship Price
- Proin Extended-Release Tablets for Dogs, 145-mg, 1 tablet$1.38Chewy Price$1.42List Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Our pbgv is cured thanks to Primor, a strong antibiotic, one of few recommended for E. coli. Our pet has been plagued with bladder stones and infection; she’s been on numerous medical diets and medications; had three surgeries, but the Primor has given her the cleanest, debris-free bladder and cured her of the E. coli. She is also on a Royal Canin hydrolized protein diet, a probiotic,and spring water, but all seem to be working to make her a healthy senior dog.